Идентичност на Младите в Европа
Date du début: 10 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 9 nov. 2015
Based on the strategic objective of Europe 2020 for Smart and Inclusive Growth, the strategic framework "Education and Training 2020", and deriving from the belief that Europe's stability depends on European perspective of SEE countries, the Bulgarian Memory Foundation (BGMF) presents the project: “Identity of the Young People in Europe”.
The main objective of the project is to contribute to the construction of a European identity through non formal education of youth and strengthening the European principles and values of solidarity, democracy, friendship, tolerance, responsibility, freedom and justice, which underline the European project.
Sub-objectives of the project are to contribute to:
• Raise the awareness about the European project and values through transnational cooperation and youth mobility from Bulgaria – a new EU Member State, the Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) and Serbia – candidate countries;
• Raise intercultural awareness and mutual understanding between young people in the context of European integration, while being trained together, acknowledging common values and traditions and creating a culture of tolerance and mutual respect through rediscovering and building capacity for historical, educational and economic bridges;
• Enhance more active youth participation in society through acquiring more knowledge about the citizens’ role in Europe’s development and generating ideas for initiating pro-European projects at local level;
• Youth Exchange of experience, ideas and good practices through methods of non-formal education and international networks;
• Provide participants with support to acquire competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) that contribute to their personal and socio-educational development and foster their active participation in society, thereby improving their employment prospects on the European labour market and outside.
The project foresees a seven-day mobility youth exchange, implementing the methods of non-formal and informal learning and taking place in the city of Sofia - European capital of sport 2018 and ex candidate for European capital of culture 2019. The event program represents a mix of seminars, exercises, trainings, debates, role-plays, simulations, outdoor activities, cultural and educational modules, prepared by BGMF in collaboration with partners’ organizations on the basis of expressed youth participants’ needs and a study conducted among 200 young people who have already participated in a previous BGMF’ project “Strong national – strong European identity”.
The target group of the project is young people aged between 15 and 24 years, from Bulgaria, Serbia and FYR Macedonia. What is specific of the participants from Bulgaria is that due to economic and geographical reasons, they fall into the category of disadvantaged because they come from families of a low social status of the so-called mixed regions with differences in ethno-religious composition.
The project includes 9 activities that could be divided into preparatory and organizational part; an educational part, based on active, interactive and situational methods of non-formal education, contributing to participants’ personal development and social inclusion, as well as development of 3/8 Youthpass’ key competences; dissemination and analysis of results; preparation of the final report.
The project reflects the EU external policy objectives and principles including national ownership, social cohesion, equity, proper geographical balance and diversity. It contributes to the transnational cooperation between participating organisations from partners’ countries, outside the European Union.
In the course of activities’ implementation, a constant interaction with partners and stakeholders will take place at full transparency. Support to the participants will be provided at all phases of the project.
As a result participants should acquire key transversal competences through informal learning; more knowledge about the EU and the broader sense of European identity; a desire for more cooperation and understanding in SEE region; get inspired for innovative and creative initiatives in the context of European integration to be realized upon their return in the future. Long-term benefits of the project are related to: personal development of youth and improvement of the their employment prospects, the building of a sustainable European system of values in youth which is a prerequisite for the construction of future all areas bridges.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien