Ida-Virumaa Kutsehariduskeskuse õpetajate ja õpila..
Ida-Virumaa Kutsehariduskeskuse õpetajate ja õpilaste konkurentsivõime tõstmine õppides Euroopa kogemustest
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
The project aims at providing the job training and work placement in Lithuania Vilnius Builders Training Centre for 3 students of joiner specialty and 3 students of finishing work in construction specialty, 2 teachers of cook specialty in Cordoba Spain and a teacher of baker and pastry cook speciality and waiter speciality in Austria.
The main aim of the project is to validate the professional skills and experience gained at vocational school and to introduce the standards of the EU. By that the level of the competitiveness of the students of Ida-Viru Vocational Education Centre will raise. The project will give the students opportunity to compare the curricula of different countries and become familiarized with the organization of Qualification exams in European countries.
The project is necessary for improving the knowledge, skills and practical experience of the students as this is the cornerstone of the competitiveness in the labour market. Also, it is needed for gaining the experiecne for continuing the studies and for lifelong learning as well as gaining new experience while working in EU countries.
The students are committed to improve the qualification and, therefore, their employment possibilities.
The partners of the project are:
1. Vilnius Builders Training Centre that has a long-time experience of working within the framework of Leonardo da Vinci Mobility projects. Ida-Virumaa Vocational Education Centre has the cooperation agreement with Vilnius Builders Training Centre signed in 2008. One of the goals of the cooperation is the exchange of students and study materials and knowledge. Both partners have long-time experience in mentoring of the students' placement.
2. AC Group (Europroyectos Leonardo da Vinci Granada, Europroyectos Leonardo da Vinci Córdoba and AC Traductores in Martos), Spanish intermediary agency specialized in the management and implementation of European mobility projects with almost 20 years of experience. Ida-Virumaa Vocational Education Centre has implemented with the company Mobility project in 2010.
3. Bildungberatung&Vermittlungagentur in Õstterreich (BVÖ) - has been working in mobility programes since May 2008 Years. With 6 years of experience and more than 2500 participants hosted in the past months, the Intercultural Company is the largest hosting organisation for European Projects in Austria.
Work placement as agreed between Ida-Virumaa Vocational Education Centre and the project partners are taking place as following:
1. Students of joiner speciality – 09.11-22.11.2014
2. Students of finishing work in construction speciality – 09.11-22.11.2014
3. Teachers of cook speciality – 12.10-01.11.2015
4. Teacher of baker and pastry cook and waiter speciality – 04.04-24.04.2016
All participants will have placement tasks according to their study programmes. During the placement the students will learn how to work in an international team by learning from tutors and trainers, they will get independent work skills and raise motivation to obtain the profession of high quality. Before the placement the school project team will prepare students and give them professional, pedagogical, linguistic and psychological training.
The project is managed by the planned programme with pre-determined activities, time schedule and executives. Activities are divided into stages: preparatory stage, activities stage, conclusion stage. For project implementation the team will be compiled from specialists of specialities and school.
1. Improved professional skills
2. Ability to work in an environment which uses foreign language
3. Ability to manage independently in a new work environment
Project is managed by the planned programe with pre-determined activities, time schedule and executives. Activities are divided into stages: preparatory stage, activities stage, conclusion stage. For project implementation the team will be compiled from specialists of specialities and school.
The outcome of the project for school: popularising specialities, applying the traineeship module of the curricula abroad, comparison of methods and supplies used in curricula, assessment of job trainings, applying the best practices into the professional studies.
The distribution of the project results in our school, among the local community and our international partners has an important impact. All materials and every activity will be supplied with Erasmus+ programe logos.
The project conference will be held after the end of the placement to introduce the project results to other students in our school, to the local community organizations.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien