Η μεθοδολογία της εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευσης και η ..
Η μεθοδολογία της εξ αποστάσεως εκπαίδευσης και η εφαρμογή της στο πρόγραμμα του «Νέου ΕΠΑ.Λ»
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
In the era of information and knowledge internet has brought about technological changes which have greatly influenced society, culture, politics, education and the economy. Therefore, although the number of European projects and participating teachers is increasing, the needs created are not fully covered.
Given that the Greek Ministry of education is considering to introduce distance training in the “New EPA.L” project, this kind of training was a useful tool for teachers which enriched their knowledge and enhanced their teaching and learning abilities and skills. Through this procedure, teachers acquired as much experience as possible on teaching areas and educational research from the experts.
The effectiveness of distance education would be an innovative solution that would bridge the gap between the supply and demand of quality training in the Greek educational system. The distance education methodology contributes effectively to the training procedure because of its interactive potentiality. And that is all the more important now that the role of individual schools as providers of paedagogical and educational services is strengthened.
The goals achieved during the project were the following:
- promotion of equality and solidarity leading to the participation of the educational community in all actions of Erasmus+
- improvement of training and education
- promotion of innovation in research, teaching and learning
In the mobility organised within the project participated four teachers, who were trained in distance education. Many of them had already participated in Comenius in-service training projects, European Council seminars and other European projects.
The provided training exhibited the importance of matching educational needs and in-service training as it was related to:
- the formation of criteria for the selection of distance learning materials
- the advantages of creating various forms of distance learning materials
- the paedagogical guidelines followed for the production of distance learning materials
The participating teachers improved their skills in:
- creating a safe and attractive environment characterised by mutual respect and cooperation
- teaching diverse classes (eg. social, cultural diversity and students with special needs)
- helping their school develop
- creating new knowledge and using innovation
- using innovative methods and IT in various assignments and in their on-going professional development
- being autonomous in their personal and professional development throughout their career
- using innovative teaching methods (e-learning, Blended learning)
- realising the potential of IT in education for the development of teaching and learning
In the long run, such projects will have a positive impact in the structure of educational systems and in the provision of more funds for mobility projects in Europe. But to achieve this it is imperative that teachers get trained and that was what the project achieved.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien