Η ΑΞΙΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΙΝΟΤΟΜΙΑΣ ΩΣ ΕΡΓΑΛΕΙΟ ΠΟΙΟΤΗΤΑΣ..
Η ΑΞΙΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΙΝΟΤΟΜΙΑΣ ΩΣ ΕΡΓΑΛΕΙΟ ΠΟΙΟΤΗΤΑΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΝΑΒΑΘΜΙΣΗ ΤΗΣ ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΙΚΗΣ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΣΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑΡΤΙΣΗΣ ΣΤΟΥΣ ΤΟΜΕΙΣ ΤΗΣ ΒΡΕΦΟΝΗΠΙΟΚΟΜΙΑΣ, ΝΟΣΗΛΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ, ΜΑΙΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ & ΦΥΣΙΚΟΘΕΡΑΠΕΙΑΣ
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
The framework includes support for students and teachers of vocational education and training in the health professions and enhancement of the quality of their mobility in the European environment. The Lifelong Learning process especially the VET traineeship and staff training in both directions (sending and receiving) makes further qualification mandatory.
Our organization will utilize through the project:
1. the long-term experience in the implementation of European programs and
2. the established excellent cooperation and communication relations with the ever-growing pan-European network of partners
These conditions are expected to form the basis for:
* Selection, in cooperation with the participating partners, of implemented innovating quality practices in health professions
* To enable instructors and learners to come into contact with them and so broaden their professional horizons
* To promote the European idea
* To achieve the program's objectives which includes:
A. Shadow-placement of 14 instructors of Nursing sector, Infant Care, Midwifery and Physiotherapy:
1. Specific workplaces will be selected by the partners that utilize innovative quality practices in the reported health professions,
2. All innovative practices in each host country will be recorded.
3. The corresponding educational materials and teaching tools will also be recorded with a view to use in the respective educational programs and if necessary a relevant proposal will be submitted to EOPPEP.
B. Placement of 11 trainees (of the respective sectors):
1. For the implementation of the recorded innovative practices in the reported health professions. Through this opportunity provided by the program all trainees will acquire skills that will contribute to broaden their professional horizons.
2. To familiarize themselves with the living conditions in one of the participating countries.
C. The further dissemination and application of innovative quality practices in the countries participating in the program
D. The Internationalization of the participating partners and the dissemination of the European idea.
Objectives of the project are:
- Eliminate differences between knowledge, skills and competences of the students and professionals in the different countries
- Make knowledge, skills and competences more transparent to transfer them to other European countries.
- Improve and secure the quality and quantity of students' mobility by implementing the Ecvet tools. Work with the Ecvet processes before, during and after the students' exchanges will give the teachers and mentoring staff tools to assess, recognize and validate learning outcomes.
-Participation in the project will internationalize the educational-organization partners and the World of Work. The individuals will benefit from taking part in the mobilities by improving their professional, language and social skills, which are needed in building up careers.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien