Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2016
The LycéeAngellier students enrolled in the two-year European course in international trade are required to do an internship (minimum eight weeks) in a foreign company to perform business-to-business or business-to-distributor client prospection operations.
To acquire and improve their professional skills in a genuine work situation
To increase their knowledge of a foreign professional and employment situation.
Number and type of students
9 First Year students benefited from the Erasmus+ framework for their internship which took place from May 2nd to July 1st 2016.
Description of the tasks fulfilled
Prospection mission (business-to-business or business-to-distributor) :
• Identification and selection of the targets along the specific features of foreign markets
• Evaluation of the current customers
• Organisation of the prospection and the communication with potential clients
• Analysis, evaluation and follow-up of the prospection
• Building-up, management and updating of a relevant, multicultural network of contacts
• Communication with the prospects
• Awareness of the cultural differences in the business world
Results and impact
The nine Erasmus+ students succeeded in developing the skills mentioned above in good conditions. The help from the OLS language platform prepared them for their stay in a foreign country and for their integration in a different team and in an alien culture. The two months they spent as interns were a very enriching experience on a personal, cultural and professional level, and it made them want to reiterate such an experience in the course of their further studies.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien