Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Date du début: 1 juin 2014,
Date de fin: 30 mai 2016
The Centro Integrado de Formación Profesional Majada Marcial is located in Puerto del Rosario, the capital of Fuerteventura. training cycles and higher degree 10 Professional Families in classroom and blended learning modalities are taught.
The number of students enrolled in this course is higher than 1100 and the faculty of about 70. The CIFP Majada Marcial is certified by ISO 9001: 2008, with other centers of the Canary Islands.
The Centre has participated in previous European projects, both Leonardo da Vinci and Erasmus and Erasmus +, to promote work experience placements of students and teachers, with different countries: Germany, Finland, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Poland, Hungary, Denmark, Romania , Malta, Belgium and Turkey.
In addition, the centre welcomes students and teachers from other schools from different countries: Germany, Denmark, Finland, Romania, Belgium, etc., facilitating practices at the Centre or in companies.
The Erasmus Charter was granted for the period 2008-2013 and then the letter Erasmus for Higher Education 2014-2020.
The main objectives of this project are:
- To facilitate the realization of work-experience in European companies, as part of the training module Training in Workplaces to students of higher vocational different professional subjects, for a period of between 2 and 3 months.
- Increasing the employability of our students
- Improve the language skills of students and teachers
- Promote partnerships with schools, organizations, institutions and companies.
- Increasing the work experience of students, improving their employability and preparation.
- Develop innovative practices related to excellence and internationalization
The group of participants was 8 alumni / ae (6 students and 2 students) 2nd year of vocational training of higher degree of professional qualifications in Socio-Cultural Services and the Community Health, Personal Image, Trade and Marketing and Electricity.
The Work experience module is part of Training at Work module, necessary for course completion.
The seats were assigned in order of merit, according to published selection criteria, and a reserve of 5 students / as published.
Project activities included:
Inform students about the possibility of participation in the project enrollment period rules for participation and selection criteria:
- Course marks from First year: 40%
- Assessment Team Evaluation (capacity of personal autonomy, responsibility, social skills and motivation): 30%
- Qualification of an English test: 10%
- Attendance at English classes: 20%
Team meetings were held for project management, and information reporting and preparations for students and for the work-experience were
Participants attended classes language support (English), compulsory attendance.
During the work-experience, participants performed with internships in Germany (1 student) and Poland (5 students and 2 students) for 2-3 months between March and June 2015. Monitoring of participants performed the assigned tutors partner companies, the tutor / a FCT and the team of teachers of European projects.
Monitoring from the sending institution was made through the Moodle platform, e-mail, telephone and Whatsapp.
Companies certified practices carried out by a certification and Europass mobility documents were issued.
An analysis of the results was performed from a satisfaction survey on work experience and individual reports from participants, for the proposed improvements in the management of future projects.
The results are:
- Student satisfaction by placements.
- Providing added value to the Curriculum Vitae of students.
- Improving linguistic competence.
- Contribution to the improvement of professional skills and social skills, so students can develop independently in different language environments.
- Job placement in Germany for a student in the company in which he made his practices.
- Broadcasting web, Facebook and provincial press, and other internal del Centro, project information channels.
The possible long-term benefits are:
- Improving the overall assessment of the Center by the students.
- suitable selection of companies and / or countries for training cycle.
- Collaborations with other centers, institutions and companies.
- Develop links exchange students with different partners.
- Improving the image projected by the Centre abroad.
- work experience placements.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien