Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Date du début: 1 juin 2014,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
We are participating in the KA.1 project of Erasmus+ for the following reasons:
- To enable our students and staffmembers to follow a traineeship abroad with the financial support of an Erasmus-grant
- To enable our students study with a partner institution within Europe
- To give staffmembers the opportunity to gain work experience in another European country
Within Erasmus+ we have had the following amounts of participants:
Students for traineeships: 82
Students for studies: 8
Staff for teaching: 8
Staff for training: 1
Participating in Erasmus+ supports us in achieving our internationalisation goal of preparing our future agro-food professionals for the international working
environment both within and outside the Netherlands.
The spearheads as mentioned in our Erasmus Policy Statement are:
- To integrate international (English taught) modules in the curriculum
- To improve the quality of the international work placement
- To participate in international (graduation) projects from internationally operating companies
- To attend international activities within the Netherlands and abroad
- To counsel and/ or operate in international (graduation) projects
- To enable lecturers to realise the spearheads as mentioned for students
The following activities have taken place/ are currently in progress:
- Information on Erasmus+, the Charter, partner institutions etc. has been developed and upgraded on the website.
- Development of more English taught modules/ minors by staffmembers; information on these minors are published on our website for the information of a.o. exchange students
- Students participate in projects from internationally operating companies
- Staff is travelling more abroad to invest in partnerships with partner institutions
- Staff is participating in diverse projects abroad
- All items mentioned as being part of the Course Catalogue are being listed item by item to review it's status
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien