HEALTHFIT - Promoting wellbeing in youth
Date du début: 1 juil. 2014,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2015
The project was a training course with 32 people from 9 European Union and all Eastern Partnership countries: Italy, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Lithuania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. The TC contents were elaborated by the pool of trainers/experts, aiming at offering the youth workers, project leaders, youth advisers and other professionals working for or with young people the competences needed in their work when promoting healthy lifestyles and well-being.
The working methods were primarily based on the active participation and learning of participants promoted through non-formal and informal activities. Theoretical sessions were very interactive and the main methodological approaches was:
- Creative thinking methods - effective methods to find innovative solutions for traditional problems, through a variety of mental and manual activities which stimulate ideas generation: i.e. analyses of challenges and solutions to the engagement of young people in healthy lifestyles.
- Experiential learning - the so-called "learning from experience” i.e.: role games, physical activities, cooking workshop, etc.
- Cooperative learning - participants will work together but divided in small groups to reach common goals, i.e.: the buzz groups.
- Peer learning - activities will allow participants to learn from each other, transferring good practices, experiences and knowledge, i.e.: fair of organisations.
- Open Space Technology – an interactive method of development of ideas for follow up projects and actions.
- Outdoor activities – activities implemented out of the working room that allows to experiment new methods (i.e. outdoor games and sport activities) or know other realities out from the group that integrate the learning outcomes (i.e. visit to food cooperatives and biological markets).
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien