Grenzüberschreitendes Lernen 15
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
As part of their vocational education our students have to complete a 12-week-traineeship with a company in the gastronomic sector. Eleven of our students want to complete this traineeship in another EU member state and two students want to do a traineeship after the high school graduation.
The aim of the project is to give the students an opportunity to put their knowledge and skills (acquired in the relevant subject matters at our school) to the test in a real life situation and thus gain some practical, professional experience.
use/practice the skills and competences they have acquired at school in a professional, real life situation;
• be informed about employees’ rights and obligations and be able to judge a professional environment against these standards;
• behave in a friendly, professional, self-assured and efficient way towards superiors and other members of staff;
• on the basis of their knowledge and expertise gained at school and during their work experience, develop a positive attitude towards the world of work in general and the specific professional environment in particular;
• improve their foreign language competence and gain insight into the way of life in other European countries. Number of participants: 2 (two)
Description of activities:
The project is scheduled for July, August and September 2015 and will take place in Madeira, Malta and German. The students will work in the restaurant section of a hotel.
The school and the relevant enterprise (hotel) will draw up a Memorandum of Understanding. The tasks to be carried out by the students will be defined in a Letter of Intent and a Learning Agreement. At the end of the project the students will receive a Personal Transcript.
Expected results/impact/long-term benefits:
From the students’ perspective –
• personal and professional development;
• increased employability (in the regional and European labor markets);
• gain professional experience and put one’s skills and knowledge into practice;
• preparation for the transition from education to the world of work;
Employer’s perspective –
• establish links with the world of vocational education;
• get to know trainees from other EU countries and handle linguistic and cultural diversity.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien