Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 oct. 2015
Inovatyvi karta together with its partner organizations initiated a project “Go Crops" with participants involved both in youth field, healthy life and conscious lifestyle. We came up with the idea to implement this project during the Flash workshop "International cooperation for newcomers" that was held in Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland from 25 to 28 March 2015. To be more clear it was a training course aiming at encouraging newcomers to start international projects in Erasmus+ Youth Program. It was organized by Polish National Agency. Organisation Inovatyvi karta not only found the core of the partners for this project but also we all together came up with the idea of this YE.
The main objectives of the project was to:
1. Challenge the perceptions and raise awareness about consumerism (capitalism) culture;
2. Overcome the stereotypes of eating habits of vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters;
3. Change habits of participants which demonstrate non- conscious life style;
4. To learn how to grow own food (adaptable in the city with low space resources) and how to collect food from the nature;
5. To encourage a healthy nutrition as natural part of the daily routine;
A variety of educational tools and methods of non-formal learning and interactive participant orientated approaches as role plays, simulations, workshops, exercises theatre tools, debate sessions and presentations was combined during the Activity.
We used methodology according to the youth pass but as well we improved the following competences of participants:
1. Young people learned all the crops growing process. We also made this project continuous. Participants where asked to bring different seeds and later on they mixed them all together and each of them broth some of the various seeds home, planted them and now we have a beautiful outcome of the project: grown plants from the "Go Crops" on their windowsill or in the garden.
2. Participants discussed and understood the differences of various eating habits and to consciously choose which one is the best for them.
3. Youngsters experienced what is the consumerism culture and how it damages our world and now they are able to make conscious decisions towards buying.
4. Participants had opportunity to hike in the mountains of Georgia. It was valuable experience, which gave them opportunity to be with their self, to explore the nature, to take responsibility of the others etc.
Exchange happened 21st of September - 2nd of October in Tbilisi. 40 people from 8 countries have participated. Picture Gallery could be found here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.717705211707513.1073741833.585544938256875&type=3
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien