Get Ready for your project – TC on Project managem..
Get Ready for your project – TC on Project management to prepare youth workers for the Erasmus/Youth in Action program
Date du début: 4 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 3 déc. 2016
The Knot is organizing in cooperation with 7 other partners the " Get Ready for your project – TC on Project management to prepare youth workers for the Erasmus/Youth in Action program", that will take part in 2015.
The exact date will be decided after approval of the project, but is foreseen for WINTER 2015.
Aims and Objectives
Improving quality of inclusive youth work by rising trainers’ competences and youth workers to use and know the limitations of the new upcoming European program (Erasmus for all at this moment) and to empower them in setting up international cooperation as an added asset in their work.
The objectives below make this aim more specific:
• Exchanging and sharing experiences, concepts and methods in working with disadvantage young people.
• Exploring ways to incorporate diversity management into the work and trainings the participants do.
• Developing cross-cultural awareness by providing structured space for sharing, experiencing and addressing intercultural learning.
• Increasing knowledge on project management in setting up quality international youth projects.
• Developing teamwork, leadership and cooperation skills among the participants.
• Setting basis for positive future cooperation within the Erasmus+/Youth in Action Program.
• Creating a platform were possible future partnerships for setting up international projects can find each other.
Profile of participants
The target group of this training course is composed of youth workers and trainers who are directly working with young people from excluded groups and/or are from these groups themselves. They should have no experience in setting up international projects as such. But are willing to do in the future.
Furthermore, participants should:
• Be aged between 18 and 35 (preferable)
• Be working on a local or regional level with socially excluded youth
• Preferable working on a voluntary- of professional basis with young people
• Have proven personal and organisational interest in this training
• Be willing to continue cooperation after the training (very important)
• Be fully available during the whole training course (meaning 8 days and travel) and willing to participate actively
• Able to work and discuss in the English language
• In a position within the organization to apply the outcomes of the training, meaning working on issues related to human resource
Expected outcomes: participants will be ready to start up their own international projects. The training provides furthermore a good concept of establishing partnerships where basic ideas can be developed before participants will go home. Future cooperation will be encouraged and the team will coach ideas towards reality.
Methodologies used during the training:
The methodology in the training course is based on the values of non-formal education, intercultural, individual, experiential and experience-based learning.
The methodology to be used is learners-centered: encouraging active involvement of the participants, creative and critical thinking and the multiplying approach through promoting the idea of international co-operation in the field of youth work.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien