Gender Justice - From Theory 2 Practice
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
International Seminar "Gender Justice; From Theory 2 Practice" will bring together 26 young people from Programme Countries of EU (Sweden, Italy, Latvia, Turkey) and Neighboring Partner Countries from Eastern Europe and Caucasus (Armenia, Georgia, Belarus, Moldova). The seminar is designed for youth leaders, educators and youth workers. It will take place in Yerevan, Armenia.
The main aim of the seminar is to increase the awareness of young people and youth workers about gender issues and to provide the participants with skills to develop good quality projects within “Erasmus+” programme that would focus on the topic of equality.
The objective of the seminar are following:
- to learn about gender equality and share / compare the realities in EU and EECA,
- exchange experiences between youth workers and young people on the difficulties to find a gender balance in terms of participation of women,
- to develop participants knowledge and understanding on various concepts related to gender issues and emphasize the importance of gender equality in youth work and other areas,
- to promote gender equality in youth work and international youth projects,
- to facilitate a networking process among participants and promote new common projects related to gender
- to develop the quality of support systems for youth activities and capability of youth organizations to create new partnerships.
The overall aim of our project is to bring together youth workers from Europe in order to enhance their cooperation in the field of gender and give them a platform to develop new projects and ideas within possibilities given under Erasmus+. It will be a unique opportunity for participants coming from different organizations based in different parts of Europe.
During 6 working days of the seminar study visits will be organized to different NGOs working in the respective field. Also the NGO fair will be organized where other local NGO-s will have a chance to meet their European partners and develop partnerships. Through workshops and informal networking the emphasis and importance during the seminar will be placed on each participant’s own experiences and individual skills.
Through participation in different scale of activities as discussions, presentations, field visits, participants will exchange their skills and experiences on gender mainstreaming, gender discrimination, gender violence, social exclusion and gender perspectives in different parts of Europe and will know more about realities in EECA region. This will be unique platform of sharing practices and exchange realities.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien