From Push to Pull: ECVET and transparency instrume..
From Push to Pull: ECVET and transparency instruments go Business - Modern Human Resource Management with European transparency instruments
Date du début: 1 oct. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2017
"At the moment ECVET is too conceptual and far from easy to implement. Moreover there is a huge gap between companies and the education sector in relation to timescales." (ECVET Magazine, 11/2013 as consequence of the annual ECVET forum 2013). This statement of the workshop held with representatives of all European countries on the involvement of companies into the ECVET and whole transparency instruments process shows one of the most crucial success or fail factors of the ECVET process - the world of business.
There are of course many reasons for the fact that ECVET and transparency instruments do not really find their way into the world of business and work leading to a broad use of instruments and a paradigm shift from a push recommendation and requirement of teh European Commission and the education systems to a pull need of businesses who require these instruments as they improve their performance and outputs in HR processes. This change of paradigm is the main aim of the ECVET goes Business project. The project has the following main objectives:
1) Development of an approach to make ECVET and other European transparency instruments relevant for the regular HR processes of companies
2) Providing materials and information in a format and language HR managers, job stewards, business owners, foreworkers etc. can use and understand
3) Increase the demand for ECVET instruments on company level
4) Develop a short term and comprehensive training programme for HR managers, job stewards, business owners, foreworkers etc. on how to use ECVET and other tranparency instruments in the human resource management and development process
5) Feed the opnion and needs of companies into the discussions on the ECVET implementation of the member states
6) Broaden and mainstream the use of ECVET by focusing on the business world
Only if Europe manages to "translate" ECVET and transparency instruments properly into the language and needs characteristics of businesses it has a chance to be successful on a large scale and not remain a theoretical concept of the level of the education and VET systems in Europe.
To reach the chosen objectives the ECVET goes Business project is aiming to develop the following core intellectual outputs:
1) research study: during an in depth research based on the focus group methodology project partners will elaborate with HR staff from companies (but also job stewards, supervisors, foreworkers, company owners, corporate training managers etc.) the core HR processes where ECVET and transparency instrumenst could be used and embedded.
2) HR reference handbook: one of the crucial core outputs will be a HR management and development handbook for the target group. It will describe as a reference handbook the crucial HR processes in companies (from recruiting, career planning, leadership planning, training planning, remuneration planning, fringe benefit planning etc.) and how ECVET and European transparency instruments can support these core processes. This will be done together with reference cases, supporting tools and instruments etc.
3) ECVET goes Business training course: On the basis of the handbook the project will develop a 2 days training programme for the target group of HR staff in the broadest sense where participants learn in practice how to work with ECVET and transparency tools in the HR practical work, test single instruments, exchange experiences and build a community of practice around the topic.
These three intellectual outputs are embedded into a comprehensive quality assurance approach as well as dissemination / exploitation strategy which will ensure the sustainable use of the outputs in the long term. The partnership consists of a multilayer selection of well experienced and geographically balanced organisations from AT, DE, IT, ES, IE, HU and SI which contribute to the project outputs and success.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien