Fortführung der Internationalisierung der Landrat-..
Fortführung der Internationalisierung der Landrat-Gruber-Schule
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
We, the Landrat-Gruber-Schule, want to develop our international profile. This means participation in the State of Hesse "Europaschulprogramm", the implementation of a bilingual branch of the college and the opportunity of international experience for students and staff. The project in this application consists of the following work placements:
- six weeks for 18 trainees as nursery school teachers in nurseries in Great Britain and Spain
- two weeks for 12 trainees of our vocational business school in Economics and Administration and IT in Great Britain
Those participating at South Cheshire College will be working in either the college nursery or on-site departments such as Retail, Marketing, Administration, etc. They will also be taking part in relevant courses at the college on a one or two-day basis.
The bank clerk trainees will be working in the finance or accounts department of the college or in firms.
Objectives for all partners:
- Improvement of their foreign language competency
- Intercultural Learning
- Establishment of networks
- Enlargement of personal and professional competencies
- Acknowledgement of the acquired competencies
- Understanding of both, the influence and impact of mobility projects on the various educational systems
The participants will:
- enlarge their foreign language competency and therefore become more confident communicating in English/Spanish
- broaden their personal and professional horizon, gain understanding for different working methods
- work in different institutions during their traineeship and give input, but also learn new methods and implement those in their daily routine at work, firms and school at home.
- encourage further international experience
- discover and develop new personal competencies
- learn new working and theoretical methods and gain interest on new subjects
- increase their self-confidence
- become motivated to plan their career path with more efficiency and target-orientation
- Particularly for the group of the nursery teacher trainees: active collaboration in the institutions, constant feedback and documentation of their experiences. Through the personal experience of "being a stranger" and having language issues they will become more sensitive for the situation of families with a migration background.
The programme is strengthened through the long-term co-operation of the partners and their experience with EU funded programmes.
We are expecting increased interest from the school pupils to participate in future international projects,. By opening the programme for more target groups we intend to reach a higher level of internationalisation for our school . Work placements abroad are becoming more and more a subject in schools and the region due to the fact that the participants can feed their learnings back into their daily work in the various firms and institutions.
Thereby international experience and the positive effects become possible for smaller companies and institutions of the region.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien