Former des citoyens Européens par l’enseignement c..
Former des citoyens Européens par l’enseignement conjoint des Mémoires de la Grande Guerre
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
A needs analysis within the school has led to identify two objectives to be pursued:
- Developing the European dimension of our school
- Promoting innovative teaching practices
The project also ties in with the Great War Centenary Celebrations.
2/ Overall objectives
1. Reread The First World War in the light of Europe
2. Confront and merge the memories of the events in the two countries
3. Facilitate student effective learning through innovative teaching methods
4. Foster collaborative work between French and German students
5. Strengthen in young people a sense of European citizenship
14 and 15-year-old students attending French 4èmes and 3èmes and studying German, coming from various social and cultural backgrounds, some of whom are socially disadvantaged, are targeted.
A team of teachers (French/ History/ German/ Technology) that the school management team fully supports will guide them.
4/ Project Management
a) Preparatory phase
- Meetings among the teachers to find resources
- Investigative work led by the students who may search resource centers or their own families’ memories (parallel schedules)
b) Implementation phase
- Video conferencing and transnational mail exchanges to review progress in finding resources
- Parallel writing activities in the two countries
- Meeting between partner institutions: confrontation and presentation of writings, theatrical and voicing activities staging bilingual texts, classroom activities involving team-teaching by French and German teachers
- Gathering materials into a collection and editing the movie shot during the meetings
c) Dissemination phase
- At a local level, final productions shown to the wider educational community (students, teachers, parents, educational authorities) by the students and their teachers
- At a broader level, exhibitions in public places such as libraries or resource centers
5/ Evaluation phase
- Richness and quality of the students’ work
- Development of their language skills (as well as the staff’s)
- Acquisition of oral and rhetorical skills
- Connection of disciplinary knowledge to cultural discovery
- Development of a sense of European Citizenship among students
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien