FORMACIÓN, MOVILIDAD, EMPLEO II/ TRAINING, MOBILITY & EMPLOYMENT II
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Our specific needs and requirements are to provide a better training quality in the vocational fields of health care, beauty, personal image and textiles. Although in our college the facilities have been modernized for the last 20 years, we believe that our students should test new technologies and equipment. The number of participants will be 16 students. Genral objectives: Promote lifelong leraning, enhance business initiatives and promote both national and international mobility. The project will promote the acquisition of new methods and different technologies. Students will gain understanding of situations related to business management and vocational training. The project will also give the opportunity to improve their linguistic competence. The participants will be able to compare different techniques and they will learn what are their job opportunities along the E.U. Specific Objectives: To develop team work, creativity and autonomy. To take benefit from the different ways of learning and training in other European countries. To develop new I.T technologies in companies and gain knowledge of other market strategies. To promote greater understanding of the educational, cultural and linguistic realities, way of life and social relations. To be able to take initiative in starting new professions. To facilitate job opportunities within the E.U. We aim to promote mobility amonst young people as a way to fight against unemployment, our unemployment rate is one of the highest in Europe and unfortunately many young qualified people have to travel away from home to find job opportunities. But that is not something unpleasant as means of transport are cheaper nowdays and that provides chances for mobility through the countries. Intermedite vocational students have a low profile of mobility and with these projects we wish to enhance and instil them the idea that mobility is something good and necessary in this times of crisis. The project aims to reach its objectives through the development of mobility within the E.U. Moreover we wish to keep sustainability as one of the important factors of the project; we want the project to last long in time and form properly. The destinations will be in Vaasa in Finland, Jurmala in Latvia, Ljubljana in Slovenia and Púchov in Slovakia. Since the mobility experiences will be developed at the same time when students should do the compulsory “Training in Companies” in Spain, 55% of the mobilities will take place in October-December and the other 45% in March-May.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien