"Eзикът - прозорец към света"
Date du début: 14 août 2015,
Date de fin: 13 nov. 2015
In today's global world in which technological progress allows virtually connection with everyone, wherever they are located, learning foreign languages is the best way to explore other cultures, attainments and mentality.
In the center of the project "The language - a window to the world" are young people and their ability to use several languages, giving them the ability to access different cultures and active citizenship. This allows them to benefit from a better communication and wider employment and business opportunities.
Participation in the exchange, which will be realized in the town of Belogradchik will take 58 young people from Bulgaria and Greece, which within 13 days will work to identify problem areas, will share experiences, contributing to address the challenges and possible perspectives for building society with increasing linguistic diversity.
The main objective of the project is to raise knowledge of young people about the value of linguistic diversity and the opportunities it provides for the removal of barriers to intercultural dialogue, which in turn will increase their labor mobility and adapt them to the labor market.
The specific objectives include:
• promotion of active citizenship of young people and in particular their European citizenship;
• improvement of foreign language competence of the participants;
• develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union and to promote mutual understanding between young people from different countries;
• contributing to the development of support systems for youth activities and the capacity of non-governmental organizations working in the youth field;
• increasing the competitiveness of participants in the labor market.
The program of activities include: presentations, trainings, lectures, discussions, round tables, role playing games in the fields of multilingualism.
Working methods that will be used in the implementation of the project aimed at maximum involvement of young people in various activities and include group work, discussions, debates, presentations, brainstorming, workshops, lectures and field work.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien