Езикът на Сервантес - прозорец към нови хоризонти
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2016
The Teacher Mobility Project is targeted at enhancing the professional competence and pedagogical skills of Spanish language teachers and pedagogical specialists who use Spanish language at 164th Spanish Language School ‘Miguel de Cervantes’ in Sofia.
The AIMS of the project are as follows:
1. Getting up-to-date on the developments of the Spanish language and the teaching methodology, being more effective in language teaching using literature and movies and help students to overcome learning difficulties.
2. Didactical updating and exchanging of experience
3. Extending the teachers’ knowledge and skills in applying the new technologies in foreign language teaching.
4. Developing a positive approach and respecting the professional achievements of the colleagues from other countries.
5. Encouraging partnership, exchange of good pedagogical practices between teachers from our school and interanational educational centers and school from the European union.
PARTICIPANTS: The participation of four teachers in the project has been planned. The project includes the participation of three teachers who teach Spanish language and one who uses Spanish language in his/her project work with students.
ACTIVITIES: The main activity is realized by the participation in structural courses, organized by two educational centers in Spain - University of Salamanca in collaboration with Institute "Cervantes" and College "Delibes" in Salamanca.
The planned activities connected with the DISSEMINATIONS of results are as follows:
1. Publishing articles in a scientific pedagodical journal.
2. Holding an Open lessons for the teachers of Spanish in Sofia.
3. Creating a disc with a collection of Spanish language lessons on specific topics.
4. Creating a special section on the school website and publishing materials there.
5. Publishing in a media.
METHODOLOGY: In the process there shall be used discussions, practical work in small groups, individual work, sharing previous pedagogical experience and the results of the individual work. In the course of the educational work during the 2015/2016 academic year the participating teachers will be applying the knowledge and acquired skills in their everyday educational work and will be sharing their experience with the colleagues from their methodological teams.
RESULTS of the project: As a result of the realization of the project
1. The teachers will enhance their professional competence for applying the modern educational techniques of foreign language teaching, and integrating activities and their organization in the classroom.
2. They will also update their knowledge of Spanish language.
IMPLICATIONS of the project:
1. The implications of the project for the teachers are connected with: the enhancement of their pedagogical skills, the process of gaining new knowledge and familiarizing themselves with the experience of their colleagues from other countries; increasing their self-confidence and motivating their colleagues to apply for inclusion in teaching courses and qualification activities.
2. The implications of the project for the students are connected with their participation in a more diverse and quality-oriented educational process, the enhancement of their motivation to study, improvement of the educational results.
3. The implications of the project for the school in general are connected with the qualification of the pedagogic staff , the establishing of contacts with partners from the EU.
LONG-TERM GAINS: The long-term gains are connected with:
1. Maintaining the high quality of the educational and pedagogical work through the use of modern technologies, acquired during the participation in the courses;
2. Boosting up the authority of the school;
3. Realizing the European development plan and the strategy of 164th Spanish Language School ‘Miguel de Cervantes’.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien