Expanding Horizons in Templemore College
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 1 sept. 2016
Templemore College of Further Education is eager to ensure that its students and staff have the opportunity to participate in the Erasmus+ programme in 2015-2016. Here is a summary of the funding we are applying for in this application.
VET learner mobilities (35 participants and 3 accompanying persons):
- 15 students for 3 weeks to Vitalis, Liepzig, Germany (15 Hair & Beauty students)
- 10 students for 3 weeks to Malaga, Spain (5 European Studies and 5 mixed sector)
- 10 students for 3 weeks to Niort, France (5 European Studies and 5 mixed sector)
We are seeking funding for an accompanying person with each of the above student mobility flows. We are applying for funding for:
- 3 accompanying persons for 2 weeks monitoring visits.
VET Staff observation visits (Finland, Germany, Spain)
We hope to secure funding for staff members to participate in VET training abroad (job-shadowing/observation)
- 1 member of staff to visit IES Villa Blanca Madrid, Spain (5 days)
- 4 members of staff to visit Esedu, Mikkeli, Finland (5 days)
- 4 members of staff to visit Vitalis, Leipzig, Germany (5 days)
VET Staff work placement (Spain)
We hope to secure funding for staff members to participate in VET training abroad (work placement)
- 1 member of staff to complete and internship/work placement in an IT/Network Security SME in Sevilla or Malaga, Spain (2 months)
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien