EVS: Youth on the move
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2016
YOUTH ON THE MOVE is an EVS project will take place in Puente Genil (Cordoba, Spain). Asociacion Europa 2020 will host two volunteers from Francica, through the Maison des Jeunes et de la Culture de Flers; and Italy, through Società Cooperativa Sociale Onlus UNISER; between 15th October 2015 and 15th August 2016.
The project's overall objective is related to volunteers improve their skills, acquire more training and experience and increase their social and personal skills.
The objectives of this project can be summarized in the following:
- Improve the level of skills and key skills of young volunteers
- Promote participation in Europe and active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, social inclusion and solidarity
- Empowering young people for the workplace
- Encourage self-esteem
- Promote an inclusion in a new environment
- Increasing autonomy to function in different contexts
Meanwhile, volunteers should have the following profile:
- The volunteer will have between 18 and 30 years at the beginning of the voluntary activity.
- The volunteer should have interest in working in international youth work in the context of non-formal education in the revitalization of events and activities, youth participation and management of European projects.
- The volunteer should have interest in learning about Spanish culture and exchange experiences with people in the community.
- The volunteer should be open to learn the new language (Spanish).
- It is desirable that the volunteer has a basic knowledge of Spanish and English.
- It's desirable that has social skills, assertiveness, empathy, flexibility
- The volunteer will have availability in relation to the project dates.
The activities carried out by volunteers will take place in different spaces: in Young Creation Space "La Lonja", at the headquarters of the organization and outdoor spaces. And those activities are related to:
- Support the Eurodesk Network
- Youth information
- Updating and managing social networks mails
- Advice to young people and organizations
- Youth Card Program and Genil Natura
- Erasmus Programme +
- Creative activities
- Speaking rooms
- Support for European projects
- Support activities for other organizations
- Promotion of Erasmus +
- Training Workshops
- Cultural exchanges
- Sessions of coexistence
The methodology of these activities is based on active participation of voluntary, although he/she will never act alone, but nevertheless he/she will have the opportunity to contribute with their ideas and carry out any activity proposed by him/her. Activities are related to non-formal and informal education. They will have the opportunity to learn by doing.
Also, many of these activities will be linked to the use of IT tools, creative design, software management and organizational management activities.
Some of the learning outcomes would be:
- Learning outcomes will be strengthened to achieve new goals related skills such as: ability to work in team and manage groups, ability to solve problems assertively, self-control in crisis situations, ability to take responsibilities and meet goals, skills related to new technologies ...
- In addition, related to learning outcomes products are created: list of partner trustworthy organizations for participation and organization of future projects, list of interesting sites related to European and dynamics for group and youth, techniques, dossier with basic features on the Erasmus + program and its actions, report on the development of speaking rooms, photos and videos on all activities undertaken.
Finally, the expected impact after EVS can link with improved skills and abilities of volunteers and their European awareness and interest in continued participation in European and international activities.
Moreover, thanks to this project, partner organizations will enhance the experience in the management of EVS projects and can create a strong network for creating future projects.
In addition, at local, national and international level this project can be used as good practice in the implementation of projects and foster interest in other organizations to carry out projects at long term.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien