Evaluation of school leadership and teaching pract..
Evaluation of school leadership and teaching practice
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
Under the heading “EVALUATION OF SCHOOL LEADERSHIP AND TEACHING PRACTICE (EOSLATP)” this KA2 Erasmus+ project will take place from 2015 to 2017.
The project gives importance to school leadership and teaching practice assessment to improve quality in our educational systems. Partners have experience in evaluating School Leaders and Teachers, and Applicant organization has a longstanding involvement in managing processes and activities according to Quality and Excellence criteria with staff qualified in EFQM and Quality Management.
Five School Inspectorates: Basque Country-Spain; Lower Saxony, Germany; Prahova County, Romania; Venice, Italy; Kaunas, Lithuania; and two universities: University of Cumbria (Lancaster, England) as Scientific Collaborator; and Open University of Cyprus as External Observer.
1. To identify dimensions, criteria, indicators, strategies, sources of evidence and good practices related to School Leaders and Teachers assessment.
2. To provide Inspectorate bodies and staff related to teachers’ assessment with tools and strategies for better assessment of School Leaders and Teachers, containing common good practices with an European Dimension.
3. To offer open on-line tools to train teachers for external and self-assessment in order to improve their professional practice, to be used by Inspectorate bodies or other staff related to teachers’ assessment.
4. To provide to Teachers Training Centers and Universities with data for designing training programs.
5. To promote European Dimension of all actions and initiatives related to this project and to disseminate its outputs, conclusions and proposals.
1. Design and elaboration of comparative reports on School Leaders and Teachers assessment in every country/partner of the project.
2. Training Course for unifying criteria on School Leadership and Teachers´ assessment among partners.
3. Communication, discussion, and agreements through a Moodle tool to foster cooperation throughout the project.
4. Transnational Meetings to discuss, decide and agree on intermediate and final assessment contents, to design and evaluate the intellectual outputs, their impact (from local to international level) and the project itself.
5. Visits to schools to acquire first-hand knowledge of assessment process and exchange and register of good practices.
6. Dissemination of results, taking into account that they will remain available after 2017, including local and national dissemination activities and a Final International Conference, as multiplier event.
1. Two Comparative Reports to be published about School Leaders and Teachers´ assessment on each country/partner of the project, with the description /definition of key competences and skills.
2. Two new Guides on School Leaders and Teachers’ assessment at European Level, containing unified dimentions, criteria, indicators and sources of evidence.
3. Moodle course about how to evaluate teaching-practice.
Partner networking through meetings and communication via Moodle will be the basis of the Project.
Working teams: PROJECT MANAGEMENT TEAM coordinator of the project. SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE responsible for timely reports, process, contents and outputs. LOCAL TEAMS will manage the project in each country and host a Transnational Meeting each with an Intellectual Output as a result. EXTERNAL OBSERVER will assess Transnational Meetings and give feedback to Scientific Committee. SCIENTIFIC COLLABORATOR & TRAINER will coordinate elaboration of reports with Scientific Committee and organize the training course.
Intellectual outcomes will impact Inspectorate bodies, School Leaders, Teachers and Stakeholders for the benefit of students. Real impact measured through designed control sheets.
Intellectual Outputs will be spread out from local to international level and offered to European Institutions for further researches. There will be an INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, multiplier event, to disseminate outcomes.
Intellectual Outputs (2 initial reports, 2 guides, and Moodle course) , 6 Transnational Meetings, training course, Final International Conference, money and time management, dissemination and impact will be regularly evaluated through control sheets with qualitative and quantitative indicators.
Inspectorates will enrich and unify their assessment duties based on new intellectual outputs. Moodle course will be available for stakeholders during the next years (follow-up activity without cost). Voluntary follow-up activities for partners during 2018. Expected working together on the assessment issue in the next future. Long term potential benefit: New European Certificate for School Leaders and Teachers. Project Outputs and results will have no copyright/ limitation, but authors/sources will be cited.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien