EURspace: European IVT Recognition Gateway
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2018
The EURspace Project is developed by a European partnership consisting of eight entities from seven European countries: Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Lithuania, Turkey and Romania.
The Project aims to contribute for the development of a European area of skills and qualifications through the development of a European Platform that provides support to ensure the recognition, validation, attribution of credits and certification of Initial Vocational Training units, applied within other European countries, allowing the combination of theoretical and practical approaches, therefore extending the national scale to the European scale.
The project provides a set of structured activities, co-shared by the partnership over three years, in order to:
1. Developing a Digital Platform to support and to ensure the recognition, validation, allocation of credits and certification of qualifications and/or training units, based on learning outcomes, applied within other European countries, in the contexto of the Initial Vocational Training Courses, by reference to the European guidelines and recommendations about the ECVET, the EQF and the EQAVET;
2. Implement a pilot project for the mutual recognition, validation and certification of qualifications and/or learning units, among European countries, to the professional profiles of Hotel and Restaurant field, specifically, focused on the technical component of the Technician Course of Cooking and Pastry and the Technician Course of Restaurant and Bar Services. The methodology will be the identification of technological, technical and practical learning outcomes that are common to these qualifications, considering the different countries, grouping of learning outcomes in nuclear units, definition of credits and allocation of points. So, the first step is the depth study of curricula defined in each country for the mentioned qualifications. Then, a matching methodology of learning outcomes will be used for the identification of units of learning outcomes’ sets, definition of credits, definition of ECVET points allocation system, identification of the performance criteria and the requirements for the assessment of learning outcomes;
3. Elaboration of correlation matrices between the curricula of several European countries, concerning to the learning outcomes’ units of the technical component of the Technician Course of Cooking and Pastry and the Technician Course of Restaurant and Bar Services;
4. Create a EURspace Pedagogical Kit, consisting of a Methodological Guide for Professionals (descriptive guide of the methodology used) and a Battery of Instruments, prepared in reference to the methodology followed and to the European Commission guidelines about the ECVET, explaining the processes involved in the recognition, validation, attribution of credits and the allocation of ECVET points, as well as the steps and sub-steps of the work based to the assessment of learning outcomes (knowledge, skills, competencies) and the certification, considering the learning outcomes developed at formal learning contexts, in the framework of European mobility for Youths in Initial Vocational Training;
5. Create a Guide to support ECVET Understanding for Youths in IVT – EURspace for Youths in IVT. This guide aims to inform about the ECVET, the advantages of participating in a European mobility, integrating the learning outcomes developed in the context of the professional qualification course that are attending, providing guidelines on quality assurance through the option for mobility programs which provide the recognition and validation of the learning outcomes, the attribution of credits and the certification.
This project is underpinned by the need to value, give credibility and recognize the learning outcomes developed in mobility training across Europe, through the recognition of these learning outcomes in the context of the initial vocational training qualifications.
The intellectual products that result from the EURspace Project will be disseminated through multipliers events to be held in the context of the partner countries, alongside other dissemination activities.
We highlight the sustainable feature of the European Digital Platform, designed to support and ensure the assessment of learning outcomes, the recognition, validation and certification of learning outcomes acquired in other European countries, under the IPF, and its potential of extending when combined with the use of the pedagogical kit for the transfer and application to other training areas.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien