Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
Context of the project
The economic and social transformations taking place in the modern world indicate that one of the most important challenges of the twenty-first century is to build a knowledge-based society. Diversity of cultures, languages and the use of basic life skills and competencies is one of the main pillars of the European Union in the pursuit of unity in diversity, thus actions taken across national, language and cultural borders, their influence on behavior, ability of making and building intercultural relations take very significant meaning, becoming the key to educate modern Europeans.
The realization of the project EUROTRIP is multi-faceted; it takes into account education and entertainment, as well as social aspects, using interculturalism as the impetus for development and activation of young people from different parts of Europe. On the one hand, young people appreciate and spread their own culture, traditions, customs, regional and local identity but they also learn tolerance and openness towards European societies and their values.
Objectives of the project
• Crossing language barriers by developing European language skills among young people
• Popularizing culture, art, tradition and identity of the member states among the inhabitants of the regions, especially schoolchildren
• Acquiring teamwork skills, creativeness and mutual overcoming of difficulties and finding solutions as a team
• Developing analytical and synthetic thinking among young people, leading to fuller understanding of the world surrounding them and seeing relations between the world and the closest environment as well as the human population and a single man
• Developing communication skills, not only linguistic ones but also intercultural (educational, professional, personal)
• Benefits stemming from the diversity of an intercultural team
• Mutual encouraging of creative and constructive action in the field of tourism
• Adapting qualifications to the needs of the labor market, the tourist sector as potential workplace
• Shaping personality, awakening new passions, developing interests in young people from different backgrounds and abilities.
Number and type of participants
The target group of the project are general and vocational secondary school students aged between 16 and 19 from Italy and Poland. The project will include directly 50 people from the suburbs of Bydgoszcz and a small town in Italy.
Description of activities
The substantive scope of the project involves conducting workshops and study visits in selected regions of Italy and Poland. During different stages of the project the students will have an opportunity to explore the following issues:
- culture, history, customs, traditions and society
- natural and artefact values of the visited regions
- tourist products of visited regions
During field trips, students divided into international teams will carry on their own an inventory of the land, determine the natural and non-natural values of the designated area, evaluate development of tourism. Such analyses will help create multimedia guides on selected areas. The next step will be presenting propositions of own tourist products including all phases of creating a tourism product: inventory, SWOT analysis, segmentation, distribution, commercialization. Created tourism products will be put on the project’s website.
• The project’s website,
• A multimedia travel guide on selected regions of the partner countries
• Creation of new tourism products
Methodology used in this project
CLIL, workshops, debates, discussions, study visits and fieldwork, modern technologies
Expected results of the project impact
• Getting to know and understanding of programs, ideas and the aim of intercultural education
• Deepening the knowledge on one’s own cultural background and its impact on the perception of the world and behavior
• Developing effective communication skills in cross-cultural contexts (educational, professional, personal), coping with difficult situations and misunderstandings
• Being aware of cultural differences, accepting different points of view
• Perceiving diversity as a potential
Potential long-term benefits
• Enriching the educational offer in the participating schools, promoting and strengthening their brand as creative institutions
• Integrating communities, intergenerational exchange of experiences, developing skills and international cooperation
• Increasing interest in natural sciences, a larger number of graduates will choose this field of study
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien