Europäische Zusammenarbeit im Bereich automatisier..
Europäische Zusammenarbeit im Bereich automatisierter Systeme
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Background of the project.
Dortmund is coined by its industrial structure in the fields of Information Technology, Metal Processing and Insurance. The Leopold-Hoesch-Berufskolleg is a technically-orientated vocational college with a focus on Metal Technology, Mechatronics and Automobile Mechatronics. In all companies internationalisation is highly rated because an international employability is expected from future skilled workers. Here the export industry plays the role of a driving force for international co-operation. Within this frame work the participants of this project will be prepared for international employability with the help of “Drehförderer” with two belts.
Aims of the project are
- Planning, assessing and producing a Drehförderer with two belts in an
- International team
- Use of English as a lingua franca in order to learn the language of the host country
- Acceptance of new work cultures and methods when planning and realising the product Drehförderer with two belts
Number and Profile of the participants
The group of participants stems from the work field of Metal Technology and Mechatronics in their second and third year of training/apprenticeship. They will take part in the project in groups of 6 or 8 apprentices. All apprentices have a general knowledge of Automation Technology. The task to build a “Drehförderer with two belts is situated in different learning fields in different sub categories during the apprentices’ second and third year of training. Furthermore the companies which train the apprentices are involved on different levels of the project.
a) of the activities
The first 7 work days the participants will spend in the partner college. In the laboratories of the project schools they will work on the project “Drehförderer with two belts together with apprentices of the partner college. At the weekends they will take part in sports activities together with the apprentices of the partner school. Sport is the best way to gain mutual understanding. In the second half of the project the participants and project students will realise their findings and plans in selected companies for mechatronic systems.
b) of the processes of project realisation
The realisation is structured in the phases Preparation, Realisation and Evaluation. In the preparing phase all participants will be prepared language-wise (e-learning with presenting phases) and contents-wise (gaining and levelling specific knowledge in the field of Automation Technology).
The realisation phase is accompanied by constant forums, conferences and documentations. The role of the teachers is to support the learning process of the students.
c) of the description of intended results and effects
The intended results are:
- Increase in international team abilities in the students – planning, realising and assessing a new Drehförderer with two belts in an international team
- Transferability of the gained knowledge and skills about automated systems in the host country.
d) of the expected long term use
- better chances on the German labour market, especially in export-orientated companies
- improvement of the vertical and horizontal mobility of the students
- reduction of inhibitions to work in a foreign country
- more open-mindedness towards foreigners
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien