Europa: mi mundo, tu mundo, nuestro mundo
Date du début: 1 juil. 2014,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2016
Escuela de Hostelería y Turismo Simone Ortega, proposes the following flows of mobility with a total duration of the project of 24 months. These flows are detailed in the following way:
1. Two flows of mobility of 12 students for practices. During the academic course 2014-15 (FIRST FLOW) 4 students will be sent to France and 2 to Finland and during the course 2015-16 (SECOND FLOW) other 4 students will be sent to France and other 2 to Finland. The mobilities will be directed to Mid-Degree of Kitchen and Gastronomy and Services of Restoration in order that they realize part of his Professional obligatory Module of Formation in Centers of Work at Lycée Professionnel Roberval in France and in Keuda Group VET (Järvenpää), with the support of the whole Educational Community (professorship, pupils, families and implied companies). Concretely, these students will have 1 week of technical and professional formation at the Lycée Professionnel Roberval and at Keuda Group VET (Järvenpää) and 4 weeks of formation in a center of work that will be assigned to them, attending to his needs and personal characteristics, for the own Lycée Professionnel Roberval and the Keuda Group VET, who will choose these companies of the sector of the Hotel and catering business and Tourism of between those with which habitually it has signed agreements of formation and demonstrated experience with the sending of his own student body in order that they realize his formation in centers of work. This project of mobility is directed to pupils of Mid-Degree of Kitchen and Gastronomy and Services of Restoration, and we know that, with a high probability, they will be underage or it will be their first time that they work out abroad alone, for all that let's consider to be necessary that they should be accompanied by 1 profesor/a by every flow and country of reception.
2. Second propose: 1 flow of mobility of 2 teachers for formation mobility to Keuda Group VET (Järvenpää). During the academic course 2014-15, 1 teacher will be sent to Finland and during the course 2015-16 other one will be sent. We think that to invest in the formation of the professorship, it will revert directly in the formation of the student body and in his professional career.
One expects to obtain positive direct and tangible results in the whole EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY implied with our School, so that the experiences of mobility allow:
- Knowledge of the opportunities of formation abroad offered by the program Erasmus+.
- To aware the participants that the new program will facilitate the skills necessary for the transition of the area of the education and the formation to the labor market
- To increase the positive perception towards the program, so that it could increase the potential number of participants in the same one.
- New partners interested in taking part in the new Program.
Direct impact on the PARTICIPANTS (pupils and teachers):
- Technical and professional Skills in his professional sector (" Hard skills ")
- social Skills, TIC and linguistics (" Soft skills ").
- Improvement of the formation of the derivative professorship of this one I exchange positive of experiences, which it will revert on the student body.
- Knowledge of other educational systems and of work.
-Transversal skills (Leadership, felxibility, matureness...)
1. To develop the level of competitions and professional skills of our student body and professorship, emphasizing in the importance of the mobility to do of gangplank between the education, the formation and the labor world.
2. Aquirement of technician - professional, linguistic knowledge, personal aptitudes and professional qualification of quality that the already obtained at out VET School.
3. To facilitate a social, linguistic and technical opportunity to integrate our student body and teachers in a sociocultural different area.
4. To promote between our students and professorship on the importance of the learning along the life to European level across the mobility.
5. To promote the use of the tools and European instruments for the transparency and the recognition of competitions, skills and qualifications of formal and not formal level.
6. All these aims are summarized and centre on one: TO END UP AS THE POSITIVE EXPERIENCE OF THE MOBILITY OUR SCHOOL. OUR MAIN AIM IS TO HIGHLIGHT THE IMPACT OF THE EXPERIENCE ON THE CLASSROOM AND ON THE EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien