Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 déc. 2016
The EJBW is implementing projects in the frame of the EVS to include young people from all over Europe in their work and to inspire them for their working themes. The inclusion of volunteers means a huge enrichment and supports the EJBW within care and development of its European network. The project aims at:
- To qualify the volunteers for social responsibility, independent thinking and acting as well as for individual and cultural mobility
- To motivate the volunteers for civic engagement and therefore to contribute to their personal development (improvement of key competences, supporting participation on the labor market) as well as to contribute to the development of civil society
- To enable the volunteers the access to other cultural in which differences as well as similarities can be experienced (encouragement of active citizenship and intercultural dialogue)
- To open for the volunteers new, unknown and diverse “learning spaces” (“Lernorte”) which can be co-created by the volunteers
The volunteers will mostly work in the pedagogical department. We offer the opportunity to get to know the pedagogical work of the EJBW with all aspects and to participate in it. The volunteers will be involved in the daily processes in order to get to know and to shape the EJBW and its structures. The EJBW is offering the following fields of work to the volunteers:
- Working in the pedagogical department: includes contents, leading seminars include. development of concepts and its implementation, gaining knowledge about informal, non-formal and intercultural learning within civic youth education
- Project management: include. development of ideas, finding partners, development of concepts & project applications (content, finances, resources, applications to youth offices, foundations, Erasmus+), finding participants, press work, organizational work, reports, documentation, publications and accounting
- Getting to know and contributing to the system “educational institution”: living and working at another venue: organization, procedure, management
- Youth work in Germany and Europe: Getting to know and dealing with the EU Youth Strategy and its implementation in Germany, getting to know initiatives like JIVE and DIVE, implementation of own activities for the improvement of the visibility of Erasmus+/Youth, the EVS and the dissemination and exploitation of project results
The planned EVS project with volunteers from Turkey (project partner GENCTUR) and Ukraine (project partner Youth NGO Iskra) takes place from 01.09.2015 – 31.08.2016 at the EJBW in Weimar (DE).
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien