Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mars 2017
The proposed Long Term Training Programme Entrepreneurship Laboratory is a result of cooperation among 8 organization from 8 countries coming to sustain the idea of promoting and developing the SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises). The proposed activities will stimulate entrepreneurship among young people and give them the necessary competence and support needed for a start up. The training programme will consist from 5 modules all in all having the goal to raise awareness , understand, contemplate and practice entrepreneurship.
3 of the modules ( Training Course - Basic of Entrepreneurship, Training Course - Make a Step forward and Evaluation Meeting) that aim to gather all participants will run in Loughborough, UK. Other 2 (local activities - Need and Market Research, and Step In ) will run in their local communities. Accordingly to the described modules are planed the following dates:
1. Training Course Basic of Entrepreneurship (aiming to explore the basic concept and characteristics of entrepreneurship by developing a vision of what a company should be, and then executing that vision by translating it into concrete steps and following through.) 15 - 22 October 2015
2. Need and Market Research (Generating and vetting business ideas, researching the own field and own distinctive strengths. )
November - December 2015
3. Training Course Make a Step forward (The training will look on the research work done back home and help the participants to develop their business plan and financial strategy)
03 - 11 January 2015
4. Step In (Participants will work towards opening their businesses accordingly to the developed action plans and based on the acquired knowledge)
January - August 2015
5. Evaluation Meeting (Participants and representatives of the sending organizations will evaluate the implemented entrepreneurship ventures, impact on the local communities, the opportunities and challenges faced during the project, values of failure and work on the project follow up. )
20 - 27 August 2015
The proposed Long-term training programme is designed for 32 young people engaged in or with the partner organizations and youth workers 18+ with the need to develop their competencies in the area of entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship. The main target group will involve young people coming from backgrounds with economic and social obstacles, ethnic minorities etc.
The settled project objectives are:
-Provide participants with relevant knowledge of what is Entrepreneurship and how to build entrepreneurship culture
-Creatively analyze the business environment, opportunity recognition, and the business idea-generation process
-Facilitate participants in the development process of the concrete business ideas and focus on the importance of strategic vision in the business
-Share information about local and international donors, national and European programmes coming to support SMEs
-Share successful stories by visiting different SMEs and organizations coming to support SMEs
- Implement developed business ideas with the support of local organizations coming to support SMEs
- Encourage new start-ups and other entrepreneurial ventures
As a result of the proposed programme participants will acquire knowledge in the entrepreneurship domain, skills for its implementation and a real running entrepreneurial venture. All in all participants will be able to understand what is entrepreneurship and how to build entrepreneurship culture, how to analyze creatively the business environment, how to recognize opportunities and generate business ideas, what is a business plan and how to develop a strategic vision, how to designed a financial strategy and get local and European funds for a start up. As the project is not only about offering some knowledge but also about involving participants in developing an own entrepreneurship venture we aim to reach a strong personal development impact and develop pax entrepreneur skills. After the project we aim to change the role our participants into entrepreneurs.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien