EL BOSQUE ANIMADO
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 oct. 2015
CONTEXT: Cabañeros National Park, in the part of the province of Ciudad Real, because we think it will be the most favorable environment and because we have more resources here to develop the activities.
The activities, as a whole, will focus on the environment and biodiversity conservation and the history we share between Spain and Malta. We will give special emphasis to military orders, as a link to a shared history (The Roman Catholic Diocese of Ciudad Real Priory began as military orders and his bishop remains prior military orders). Malta is one of the few countries that has been ruled by a military order.
No. PARTICIPANTS: 40 + 4 leaders
PARTICIPANTS PROFILE: Maltese and castellano-manchegos young scouts, between 20 and 30 years, with an intermediate level of English and trained as educators scouts.
- Activity 1: in August, a group of 20 Maltese scouts will come to Spain, in the province of Ciudad Real and will be six days (excluding travel: 2 days) with castellano-manchegos scouts (Albacete, Ciudad Real and Guadalajara), leading to out the project in Cabañeros national Park; This project consists of several actions related to the environment, the common history between Castilian-La Mancha and Maltese (military orders), culture and language skills. Several visits to monuments and sites of interest, related to the topics of this project (Park Cabañeros, Calatrava la Vieja Castle, Castle Consuegra, etc.) will be made. We will also make several debates, discussions and presentations on all these interests. And a daily evaluation will be conducted. -Preparatory Meeting from 21 to 25 April in Malta, between international curator of the Maltese scouts, accompanied by an educator participating Maltese and Spanish scout responsible for this project, Ignacio Padilla, accompanied by an English-speaking spanish scout.
METHODOLOGY: the methodology used will be the scout method, because we see that house very well with the whole ideology of Erasmus + in general and with this particular project. The Scout Method is the education system used by the Scout Movement created by Robert Baden-Powell in 1907. The mission of Scouting is to contribute, through a system based on the Scout Law and Promise values, education of young people to participate in building a better world.
- Support students in acquiring skills in order to enhance their personal development and employability in the new labor markets, related to awareness of ecology and natural products.
- Support the professional development of those working in the fields of education, training and youth, in order to innovate and improve the quality of education, training and work in the field of youth in Europe: improve the quality of their training as scouts educators to share experiences between the two countries.
- Improving foreign language competence of the participants: this result will be fully realized, especially by the Castilian-La Mancha, although we are confident that the Maltese also learn Spanish.
- Increase the participants' awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries, offering them the opportunity to build international networks, actively participate in society and develop an awareness of European citizenship and identity are: another result we want to achieve with this project is that participants soak another culture and create networking among them to promote multiplier effects when activities in the future, which, undoubtedly, creates a sense of European citizenship and equality between persons.
- Enhance the capabilities, attractiveness and the international dimension of organizations active in the fields of education, training and youth, so that they can provide activities and programs that best meet the needs of individuals, both within and outside Europe: this is the desired since the beginning of the project outcome.
- Strengthening synergies and transitions between formal, non-formal and team spirit.
IMPACT: After the activity, we think, naturally, want to make another similar activity the same characters in Malta, so we offer to support in whatever was needed in this regard.
LONG TERM BENEFITS: active and proactive way we want a partnership between Scouts from Spain and Malta, as well as friendship and cooperation between participants from both countries and between the two associations.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien