Educatie PLUS Calitate
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
Main objective of the project” EDUCATION PLUS QUALITY”: Professional and managerial development of teachers to ensure all students access to quality education based on developing core and transversal competences.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES :
O1.Profesional and managerial training of of 11 (17%) employees by Erasmus Plus to become resources in the school.
O2.Increasing the capacity of three main departments to develop and operationalize quality managerial plan .
O3.Improving the professional competences of 65% of teachers to use new teaching methods and tools to develop core and transversal competences of students with special educational needs .
O4. Developing professional competences of 65% of teachers to use ICT to develop students competences .
Target group : 11 employees : 4 department members (Department for quality assessment ,Teachers’ continuous training , European projects and programmes ), 2 primary teachers (department responsibles and mentors ), 4 teachers (department responsible , trainers) , a network administrator .
Beneficiaries: 63 teachers, 1221 students , students’ parents , the community .
I.FIRST STAGE: 1.10.2015 - 1.11.2015
• Activities to inform, selecting, initiating contacts, assigning tasks, setting deadlines and a joint working programmme.
• Promoting the project.
II. CORE STAGE OF THE PROJECT: 1.11.2015 - 15.08.2016
• Participation in the training courses.
• Organizing a Methodological online collection of materials, on " Basic skills training innovative teaching and learning methods" on eTwinning platform ( teachers’ rooms ) .
• Publishing an activitiy book for children and parents to improve their results in the PISA and PIRLS test and to develop core competences.
• Publishing an methodological guide.
• Extracurricular activities of counseling the parents of students with special needs and learning difficulties .
• Methodical activities for teachers ,trainee teachers and parents.
-Designing and implementing new school chosen curricula, using ICT, art, music and sport to develop core and crosscurricular competences.
• Finalizing the Strategic Institutional Development Plan 2014-2018 .
• Applying the content of the course : Implementing EFQM to monitor and evaluate the quality of the school .
• Developing the” Education Plus Quality” Resource Centre
III. THE FINAL STAGE: 15.08.2016 - 1.10.2016
-Activity evaluation and writing the final report (round table)
• Products/ Outcomes
-The Strategic Institutional Development Plan 2014-2018
-Working procedures for 3 school departments: Teachers’ continuous training, European projects and programmes and the department for Quality Assessment
-On line methodological collection using eTwinning
-Activity book for children and parents
-An methodological guide
-Three school chosen curricula based on ICT to develop core and transversal competence
-5 international educational projects
-5 published articles, web pages, posters, invitations, leaflets, video recordings and photos
-11 model teacher portfolios
-Three courses for training activities
-“Education Plus Quality” Resource Centre
• Impact/ Effects
-11 teachers will become “resource people”
-3 departments will work to increase school’s quality and internalization
-65% of the teachers will develop professionally and personally
-120 students will improve their core competences
-120 parents will get counselling to become resources for the other parents in school
-1221 students will develop transversal competences
-teamwork, increasing individual responsibility, positive attitude towards change, increasing motivation and school prestige
MONITORING AND EVALUATION
-Project monitoring and evaluation will be permanent
-Methods, tools: portfolio analysis, worksheets to monitor the activities during mobilities, outcome analysis, observation guides, conversations, questionairres, direct observation, activity plans, tables with signatures.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien