ECVET EN FRANCAIS !
Date du début: 1 sept. 2014,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
As part of the implementation of the ECVET Recommendation, the project "ECVET in French !" aims to share the practices of the ECVET experts, members of the national teams, able to use French as a working language to :
- strengthen their capacity to sustain the implementation of ECVET in their VET system(s) and in relation with the VET system(s) of the partners ;
- make easier using ECVET in the framework of international mobilities, in particular for learners to which using an other language than French is a barrier to mobility.
This project proposes an intermediate level for exchanging practices between the national level that the national experts intervene on and the european level where the working language is - almost exclusively - English and where all the productions are written in this language. Using French aims to make easier the involvement of people concerned by implementing ECVET and for whom French may be the language for work and communication within the scope of the access to vocational qualifications. Also, the diffusion of the productions will be facilitated to actors of implementing ECVET, as much for trainers and accompanying persons as for learners.
The partners of the project are national organisations involved in the implementation of the ECVET recommendation. The experts in these organisations (generally members of the national teams of ECVET experts) besides contribute in the improvement of the national systems for the access to the vocational qualifications and to life long learning.
They are, for Belgium :
- the CCGPE-DGEO near the General Direction for compulsory education in the Ministry of the French Community ;
- the CCFEE (Bruxelles Formation), a consultant organisation associating 27 VET structures ;
- the AID (Actions Intégrées de Développement), a network of 32 associations members working in VET ;
for Luxemburg :
- the Lycée Technique d'Ettelbruck, a secondary school for technical education ;
for France :
- the Secrétariat d'Etat aux Sports, Sous-direction de l'emploi et des formations ;
- the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Paris-Île de France ;
- the GIP FCIP in Toulouse, applicant organisation for this project;
for Spain :
- the Generalitat de Catalunya, Departament d'Ensenyament, Direcció General de Formació Professional Inicial i Ensenyaments de Règim Especial.
The partners for this project foresee four methods for co-working : exchanging by teleworking on precise subjects ; transnational meetings for small workgroups on each subject ; a transnational meeting to assess and adjust at the middle of the project ; a final transnational meeting to assess and spread.
The expected results during the project are :
- pooling the practices of the ECVET experts in the national teams able to use French as a working language ;
- harmonizing the documents written or translated in French that may be used collectively (individual statements of results, learning agreement, memorundum of understanding, assessment grid of learning outcomes) ;
- determinating conditions making easier mobility for learners, in particular for learners to which using an other language than French is a barrier to mobility.
At the end of the project, all the methodologic parts and all the productions will be diffused to the VET organisations in the field of the different partners of the project.
The project "ECVET in French !" has the ambition of strengthing the appropriation of ECVET by the european citizens using French as a language to communicate.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien