E-mobility Innovation Network
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
The consortium consists of educational institutions from Denmark , Estonia, Germany and Spainen , all of whom have experience EV
area , all of which have the experience in the implementation of European development projects.
The expected project outcome is:
- A general descriptions of training courses discriminated in relation two different target groups of VET and CVT students .
- A description of contingent training needs of trainers (eg train-the -trainers program or peer training )
- Description of the physical and financial krav -needed-to -performing EV training at the VET centers
- The development of curricula , methodology , guidelines and training courses will be designed
We expect that the project will support the European strategy for building a European EV infrastructure. Consequently, we believe
that the project has the interests of both institutions , interest groups and policy makers.
There are three obvious target for our project:
- VET providers with EV training activities;
- Professional associations (eg representing dealers, electrical power suppliers and manufactures from the EV industry) and
- Evaluation institutes specialized in of evaluating and monitoring the development of VET activities for policy formulation
The overall objective of this project is to develop and test an EV training scheme which are to be a suitable standard for EV
training schemes throughout the EU.
We will achieve our goals through the project's two main activities:
- Mapping European EV training activities and technology;
- Developing and testing international EV training courses;
Framework for the implementation of the two main activities are the organization of nine transnational meetings (three per year)
In addition, there will be implemented by two shorter train-the trainer-course, where teachers from the participating institutions will
receive training in implementing the project developed training courses.
The activities is expected to have the following impact:
- Strengthen the cooperation between project partners with a view to establishing exchanges of practices;
- Promote the development, testing and/or implementation of innovative practices in the field of vocational education and training;
- Facilitate the recognition and validation of knowledge, skills and competences acquired through formal education in the field of
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien