Digital Classroom in Vocational Training
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The proposed training activities involving 10 teachers of various specialties of the 1st EPAL Kalambaka, who will be trained in topics as eLearning and Content and Language Integrated Learning -CLIL.
The cooperating agencies for the implementation of the proposed training activities are:
1. 1st EPAL Kalambaka
2. ITC International, organizer of activities.
The Host consist of experienced scientists and provides services in various fields, one of which is the European Union Programmes that have long experience, having implemented numerous programs with educational institutions from different countries.
Briefly participating teachers during the training will be trained in the following areas -thematikes sections:
• teaching techniques with the use of information and communication technologies (ICT)
• new theories and practices in new training and learning opportunities to use ICT (Information-Communication Technologies)
• familiarity with e-learning platforms (eg moodle) and creation of digital courses
• implementation of innovative methods and teaching and learning tools.
• new approaches to foreign language teaching as the CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning)
In brief, the objectives of the training activities are:
• to promote cooperation and exchange of experiences at transnational level, the European Union
• receive training in the fields - objects described above.
• to learn current trends in education using ICT
• understand the importance of lifelong learning, the dissemination of European culture and develop language skills.
• to acquire skills and knowledge and to get introduced to new technologies
• develop practical skills for using the CLIL method
• to use the English language as a supplement to the teaching of other subjects
The expected results of the project are:
• Improvement of professional and scientific level of the participants
• Improvement of social skills, through the living and interaction in foreign, multicultural environment.
• awareness of the necessity of lifelong learning.
• acquisition of knowledge and skills leading to improved behavior in the pedagogical process.
• Improvement of language skills of participants
• exchange of methodologies and tools in order to broaden their cognitive object.
Finally, teachers can be multipliers of the idea and knowledge, both in the remaining colleagues and teachers from other schools. Our organization will have a European dimension and our school students will get introduced more technology and will reap significant benefits through new and innovative forms of teaching. The acquired knowledge will be equipped to optimize the level of education offered. You will also gain a strategic plan that will help us plan and organize quality European programs. At the level of the trainees / students believe that use of modern educational tools in teaching will greatly increase their interest in learning.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien