DIFFERENT ABILITY-EQUAL MOBILITY
Date du début: 1 août 2014,
Date de fin: 1 déc. 2014
DIFFERENT ABILITY-EQUAL MOBILITY is a Partnership Building Activity that aims to bring together Occupational Centers from all over Europe who are working with people with Intellectual Disability and want to widen their contacts for future cooperation.
With regards to the theme, we will discuss models and approaches for to initiate a collaboration between Occupational Centers that work with people with Intellectual Disability and develop systems supporting future cooperation within Mobility, Learning and Training programs. As well as share and exchange good practices related to the field of Intellectual Disability in each participating country.
Though this Partnership Building Activity we aim to bring together and provide space, time and resources to Occupational Centers that work with people with Intellectual Disability to:
- Meet at a common place with other Occupational Centers from all over Europe
- Widen their horizons and expand their range of knowledge
- Get familiarized with other working methods and exchange good practices
- Set the basis of working in a network
- To be introduced to the new Program ERASMUS+
- Create and enable Mobility, Learning and Training projects at a European level
The partners will actively participate in every activity of the project where they will have the possibility to get to know each other personally and professionally in order to make contacts between Occupational Centers through a participatory, interactive and inclusive methodology which will consist of presentations, sharing of ideas, dynamics and workshops.
In this project they will participate 9 partner associations. The participants are project coordinators, people that work with people with intellectual disability, social workers, representatives of the Occupational Centers and come from the following countries:
• 2 from Spain: 11 participants (the 2 trainers included)
• Italy: 2 participants
• Poland: 2 participants
• 2 from Greece: 4 participants
• Portugal: 2 participants
• Ireland: 2 participants
• Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia : 2 participants
The areas of interest among the promoters of this activity are sustainability, trans-nationality and innovation. The work is divided into learning and sharing of good practice and innovative aspects (peer to peer) and cooperation.
Therefore, we believe that participants will benefit in various ways:
- Participation in a project in collaboration with Occupational Centers and other professionals.
- Close relationship between Partners
- Development of new projects under the ERASMUS Program +
- Participation in ERASMUS+ Program
- Planification and project planning
- Acquisition of responsibility towards disadvantaged groups
- Increased understanding of the problems of disadvantaged groups
- Learning new tools
- Communicate and improvement of collaboration
- Learn to work with a diverse group of Occupational Centers with different ways of operation
Impact and Benefit
This Project is based on four main themes:
(1) Support the collaboration among Occupational Centers for the development of future projects involving people with intellectual disability, thus fulfilling the main goals of the European Commission to promote Dialogue, Mutual Tolerance, Intercultural Awareness and Solidarity. Also break prejudices and stereotypes into building a society based on relationships on understanding and mutual respect.
In addition to contribute to the development of a civil society , facilitating the integration and active participation of young people with intellectual disability and thus encouraging the development of youth structures. Towards this direction , the promoters will work and discuss issues related to programs that provide Mobility and Active Participation opportunities for young people for in the construction of Europe 2020 ie improving the quality of mobility programs for young people, the challenges of the new Programme 2014-2020, etc..
(2) To help the participants be able to prepare, conduct and evaluate projects focused on issues related to interculturality and raising awareness on cultural diversity within the ERASMUS+ Program.
(3) Raise the level of intercultural competencies of the actors involved in Mobility, Training, Learning and Sport projects and encourage them to use these skills acquired while interacting with each other in the future.
(4) With a long-term perspective, equipping the promoters with tools and strategies to improve intercultural understanding when working together.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien