Die Kunst, Zukunft in Europa zu gestalten
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
1. Project: background and aims
Aim of the project is to create targeted educational programs for average and disabled pupils in an integrated approach. Mantel piece is to grant all pupils access to efficient education.
The approach to reach that goal is to outline status quo and to find, develop and prove new teaching methods for integrated classes, such as cooperative learning. During short time mobility, teachers and pupils within mixed teams (disabled and non-disabled pupils) will try different learning methods. All schools are experienced in the field of integrated learning and can give examples for teaching approaches.
To the Oberschule Oelsnitz teaching in integrated classes is a pilot project. Goal is to find answers on how pupils –with or without disabilities- can be taught together successfully. The future of further participation in the project is depending on that answers. A major approach will be to focus on practical trainings within national and international entities. There’s also an example of an already existing company run by pupils, the TEA- Time- AG Oelsnitz, in which educational requirements of applicants can be explored. Pupils participating in the project should also gain practical experience by creating application papers and working within regional companies to experience and analyze potential strengths and weaknesses. Reason therefore is that most pupils don`t have a clear vision of what will happen after school and what profession to aim for. Practical experiences during their school time would support to gain that knowledge.
2. Number and profile of participants
Pupils between 12 and 15 years of age including their parents participate. Further participants: teachers, economy representatives, representatives of the municipal community and body maintaining school.
3. Activity/ project performance:
Improvement of quality in education:
• Pupils attend integrative classes
• Tutoring of guest teachers and testing of new methods
• Analyzing of methods by pupils and teachers, deducing improvements
• Conception of room formation/ classrooms for integrated learning
• Pantomime competition, roll- and team plays
Improvement of entrepreneurial thinking
• Visiting European companies
• Participating in job fairs
• Cooperating with regional employment agencies
• Developing job outlines
• Interviews with companies, social workers and trainers
• Games on planning ‘how to start a company’
• Working with ‘Europass’
• Application trainings
• Creation of a personal applicant folder
4. Striven goals and effects
• strengthen of educational and social competences
• strengthen relation between teaching world and world of employment
• beneficial use of gained competences, especially career competences up on regional, local and European bases
• Usage of information- and communication technologies
• Strengthen of personal identity
• Improvement of pedagogical competences
• enlargement of vocational knowledge as a teacher
• better understanding of European educational systems
• increase in motivation and job satisfaction
Representatives of economy:
• develop an understanding for difficulties and needs of disabled people
• closing cooperation contracts for job orientation
5. expected long term benefit
All pupils participating in the project should finally be able to apply for an apprenticeship or job and be able to live anywhere within Europe. They should have the ability to analyze own strengths and weaknesses as well as facing consequences resulting from it. Pupils should be able to learn and use knowledge and language of European partner countries autonomously.
The participating teachers should strive to gain a whole range of different methods of integrated teaching as well as building a network with colleagues from other European schools to transpose that knowledge.
Finally all project members should be able to deal with disabled people in an appropriate and social way.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien