Διαχείριση Εφοδιαστικής Αλυσίδας. Σύγχρονες προσεγγίσεις με τεχνολογίες πληροφορικής και επικοινωνιών.
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
Today's technology and know-how enable the organization of business in such a way that there is an increase in productivity and improvement in product quality. Technological means play an important role in the development and production but should be combined with staff who can use them correctly. In order for the businesses to enjoy the benefits of information technology should combine the necessary infrastructure in hardware and software with the human resources to manage them. That is, the high-quality skills, oriented to the use of new technologies of human resources in businesses, is the basis for evolution.
The content of the program's main aim is to promote and enhance effective learning in Supply Chain Management with a computer and communication technologies of future professionals.
The project was designed taking into account identified needs and attempts to fill gaps and weaknesses in the systematic provision of specialized knowledge required as qualifications of a supply chain executive.
The overall objective of the program was to provide participating students with knowledge, practical skills, attitudes and qualifications required in the profile of a specialized supply chain executive to be competitive and be able to claim posts in the labor market.
Specific objectives of the project were:
- Acquisition of knowledge about the functioning and organization of warehouses in relation to the cost and performance, stock control, stock and warehousing management, strategic transport decisions, the information decision support systems and order processing, stock management and financial effects of these and finally the use of information technology in business.
- Familiarity with new and modern software application packages.
- Understanding of the new automated and computerized mode of a modern enterprise.
45 students of the 1st Laboratorial Centre (E.K.) of Preveza who currently attend sectors and specialties of the school unit with 6 accompanying teachers have participated in this project.
- Students of public vocational education receive training with theoretical applications that are limited within the industrial area of the school.
- The curriculum does not include modern objects such as storage and logistics, the efficient operation of the warehouse and other logistics applications
- They are not familiar with new and modern software application packages.
- They haven't acquired special abilities and skills (key skills) satisfying the needs and requirements of modern enterprises in supply chain management - transport and products monitoring
The program, as far as the theoretical part is concerned, was implemented at the hosts' facilities while the practical part took place in relevant to the subject of training firms selected by the host institutions in cooperation with the 1st Laboratorial Centre (E.K.) of Preveza in accordance with the curriculum agreed.
The methodology of the project consists in organizing a united networking system for all actors involved to effectively implement the project. This took place in four areas:
- Organization of a Management system, monitoring and project management.
- Development of Operating instructions of all involved in the project.
- Definition of Cooperation protocols between sending organization, hosts, participants and accompanying persons.
- Design interface network with businesses, organizations and social partners.
Participants understood in depth the complete turnover of a warehouse executive, the fundamentals of Logistics Supply Chain Management and the key elements of the rules and implementation ordering systems. They also learned about features and functions of information systems and applications in the warehouse organization and of electronic data transfer. They acquired skills to use basic business - accounting packages for warehouse management.
We expect that the behaviors of the participants will be established at the new learning standards, innovative learning tools and new social skills. They will be able to acquire deepening and permanence characteristics.
The sending organization with this cooperation discovers models and practices that adapt to its environment. It creates cooperation networks interconnected to the national ones it participates.
With its participation the 1st Laboratorial Centre (E.K.) of Preveza becomes a more attractive school raising its educational status and boosting self-esteem of students.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien