Developing and testing innovative blended work bas..
Developing and testing innovative blended work based learning in VET
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2018
The aim of the project is to embed and mainstream the innovation and adaptation of work based delivery models, piloted as part of the Leonardo MOVE IT (2012-1-GB2-LEO05-08040) project, whilst continuing to advance and understand more about pedagogical approaches in the workplace, opportunities through collaborative learning and advances in the application of new learning technologies. In doing so the project accounts for the economic and political need to provide increased VET workplace opportunities for young people, across all partner countries, by creating a blended learning methodology that incorporates highly effective learning content with efficient methods of delivery.
The project addresses the need for high-quality work-based learning with a clear pedagogical purpose, defined learning outcomes and specified objectives that both the learner and the employer are aware of. It uses ICT to maximise access to training by new methods and learning packages with quality-assured use of technology.
Flexible, blended Work Based Learning pathways will be produced to meet defined learning outcomes and learning technologies will be used to develop online interactive learning packages, peer learning and assessment. Quality standards will be established to validate the quality of the interactive learning resources that are produced. The methodology and interactive learning resources will be tested and adapted during a 16 month piloting period which will also develop capacity and expertise of partners to enable them to embed an innovative and flexible WBL model within their organisations. Trainers will gain skills in using technology to produce interactive on line learning resources and improvements will be made in the pedagogical understanding of peer learning using social networking in teaching and learning.
The project co-ordinator is Myerscough College is a land based and sports college in the Northwest of England that delivers work based learning to apprentices throughout England. The Consortium participants are;
• IPC Groene Ruimte (NL), a training and consulting centre in the area of environmental management, nature conservation and landscape management, forestry, tree care, environmental technology and industrial safety in the Netherlands;
• The Vocational College of Central Orbothnia (Kpedu, FI), a nationally recognised training provider in Agriculture and Forestry education, providing education for both youth and adults;
• The Centre of Supercomputing in Galicia ( CESGA, ES), promote a work environment in the area of high performance computing, communications, and advanced services in the Information and Knowledge Society. It supports initiatives in education and training (e-learning), geographical information systems, and innovation transfer.
The activities that will be undertaken are to:-
• Develop a flexible blended learning pathway based on learner outcomes for a full qualification / WBL period using the approach and further development of the template produced in the MOVE IT project;
• Improve the enrolment and induction process to support learners in the early stages of their workplace learning;
• Select three of the learning technologies identified in the MOVE IT project and train trainers in their application to develop quality assured, interactive online learning packages as identified in the learning pathway;
• Conduct a study on the use of social networking in peer/collaborative learning to improve the pedagogical application and pilot this with learners
• Test and adapt the WBL methodology and interactive learning packages and from this produce recommendations to inform other training providers, policy makers and stakeholders
The project will result in a defined, cost effective blended learning methodology, interactive online learning resources and a methodology for incorporating social networking in learning . The results will be made freely available.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien