Design of curriculum for teachers and other profes..
Design of curriculum for teachers and other professionals working for individuals with intellectual disabilities
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
Project name: : Design of Curriculum for Teachers and Other Professionals Working for Individuals with İntellectual Disabilities
Leading organization: ZİÇEV (TR)
• Gölbaşı Özel Eğitim Uygulama Merkezi ve Özel Eğitim Is Uygulama Merkezi (TR)
• UniTS - Università del Terzo Settore (IT)
• Gazi University (TR),
• CJD BBW Frechen(DE),
• İlkalkım Özel Eğitim ve Rehabilitasyon Merkezi (TR)
Project Description: This project has been designed in order to design a training program/ curriculum for teachers and other professionals working in the field of special education on ‘’ behavior-control’’ , ‘’improvement of communication and language skills’’ and ''evidence based practices'' ‘ through transferring the innovative best practices of the European partner, UniTS, considering the needs of the target group in Turkey. Preparation of a curriculum for such a learning process, and implementation of it with all actors involved, is important to improve both quality and productivity, and to have more sustainable processes. The curriculum will use the ICT and other educational tools aimed at training and retraining current and potential teachers and other professionals working for individuals with IDs through an e-learning portal This portal will be designed and functionalized within the project. E-leaning based learning opportunity for the professionals will be supported with on-site joint staff training opportunity in real educational setting with the individuals with IDs. The professionals will be provided feedback on their practice in order to complete their understanding in real settings.
TARGET GROUPS: Teachers and other professionals working for individuals with intellectual disabilities
O1. Current Situation and Needs Analysis Report-Policy Report
O2. New vocational training program/curriculum and Guideline (for teachers and professionals who are working for individuals with disabilities and have no former special education training
O3. Digital version of curriculum content and test-question set
O4. E-learning portal and web site
O5: Training program and materials for short-term training in Italy
O6: Training program and materials for short-term training in Germany
a) Dissemination and awareness raising on current situation and needs analysis . 2 categorical meetings are planned in 2 phases (2 meetings) with 50 participants in total.
* Burocracy and governance stakeholders: related output : O1
* Academic staff and teachers : related output : O1
b) Awareness raising meeting on the new curriculum with 50 participants from stakeholders: related output: O2
c) E-Portal dissemination event with 50 participants from stakeholders: related output: O3
d) Closing Event in Manisa or Bolu at Turkey with 50 participants from stakeholders:: related outputs: O1, O2, and O3, O4, O5 and O6
*Conducting a current situation analysis to determine training needs of the teachers and other professionals who are working for individuals with intellectual disabilities and who had no former special education training in the past,
* Designing an innovative, evidence based training Programme/curricula for teachers and other professionals working in the field of special education on behavior control and improvement of communication and language skills of individuals with intellectual disabilities :
* Promoting use of digital learning, and supporting the creation of flexible learning pathways in line with learners' needs and objectives through designing an e-learning portal for the use of teachers and other professionals working for individuals with intellectual disabilities
• Supporting E-leaning based learning opportunity for the professionals with on-site joint staff training opportunity in real educational setting with the individuals with IDs.
* Improving relations and partnerships among public and private sector, civil society and universities at national and international levels through designing an innovative vocational training programs /curricula for the teachers, and other professionals working in the field of special education
* Disseminating project outputs to the stakeholders and the target groups through conducting multiplier events
* Creating sustainable and continuous environment in the field of special education through promoting high quality VET practices at European standards and considering European LLL and vocational education strategies
• Providing professional and methodological tools for the policy makers through preparing a policy report
• Creating a best practice at national and international levels through implementing a new innovative project
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien