Descubriendo el sector gráfico europeo
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
' Discovering the European Graphic Industry ' will enable 48 students of VET (Middle Grade – Graphic Arts. Fundació Priva Indústries
Gràfiques-Escola Antoni Algueró) to get the practicum placements in european companies ( family of Graphic Arts )
The coordinator institution is the Escola Antoni Algueró, which is the National Reference Center in the graphics sector, and forms
over 1,500 students each year in the Media and Graphic Sector ( Multimedia, Prepress , Graphic Design, Digital Printing , Postpress &
Finishing graphics , Packaging ... )
Project partners are European-relevant graphic schools :
- Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam (Netherlands ) : School of Creative Training reference in Holland for graphic communication and
technology. The GLR creative center is the largest of its kind in the Netherlands. With more than 350 teachers and qualified staff and
more than 4,000 ambitious students , GLR offers a wide range of educational programs dedicated to prepare students for future
careers in the industries of media , design and technology .
Tekniske Skole - Roskilde (Denmark ) : Roskilde Technical College offers four different media programs within the areas of digital
media , ranging from design and layout through pre -press, production and printing 3D modeling and animation.
- College Jyvaskyla (Finland ) is a multidisciplinary professional training institute providing education to more than 4,000 young
people a year , and prepares for dozens of different careers. The graphic area is one of the most relevant .
In all cases , the schools have great relationship with the productive sector ( companies) in the graphics sector , and oversee the
process of finding the best companies for students to have the best options practices.
Number and profile of participants
10 students , students of Intermediate Vocational an Educational Training of the family of Graphic Arts during 2014/15 , and 9 students during 2015/16 , will be the participants of the project, with the following organization .
Description of activities
Participants will develop the 350 hours of Training Module " On the Job Training " in reference printing companies in Rotterdam
(Netherlands ) , Roskilde (Denmark) and Jyväskylä ( Finland).
The partner schools will support all students and serve as intermediary with the job placements .
Course 2015/16 :
- One group of 4 students 1'5 months to companies Rotterdam ( GLR supervision ) : Beginning June-September 2015 Responsible person in host: Mr Sjoerd Wanrooij . 1 teacher of the Escola Algueró during the first three days
- One group of 2 students 1'5 months to companies Roskilde ( supervision RTS) : January to March 2016 Responsible person in host
Mr. Peter Larsen.
- One group of 2 students 1'5 months Jyväskylä companies ( supervision JAO ) : March-April 2016 Responsible person in host Ms. Rea
And during the course of 2016/17 :
- One group of 3 students 1'5 months to companies Rotterdam ( GLR supervision ) : January to March 2017 Responsible person in
host Mr Sjoerd Wanrooij 1 teacher of the Escola Algueró during the first three days
- One group of 2 students 1'5 months to companies Roskilde ( supervision RTS) : January to March 2017 Responsible person in host
Mr. Peter Larsen. 1 teacher of the Escola Algueró during the first three days
- One group of 2 students 1'5 months Jyväskylä companies ( supervision JAO ) : March-April 2017 Responsible person in host Ms. Rea Tuominen . 1 teacher of the Escola Algueró during the first three days
Results and impact
This project is clearly linked to a specific professional sector: the sector of the graphic and press media and gcommunication.
The close relationship between the different schools and graphic production sector makes it possible to provide a big impact at
Regional level : linking our Fundation with the catalan Guild of Printing and Media communication , makes the business benefits of
human capital with a European training and professional experience of the first magnitude . That produces benefits to participants ,
entities and the companies themselves.
European level : creating synergies between vocational schools in the graphics sector across Europe , as well as their involvement
and cooperative work with companies enables continuous tissue of a common European space collaboration.
To the participants: as they gain more professional experience, they will grow the business , professional and cultural links with all
European countries .
To the organization : working on common decisions at European level regarding academic planning in printing industry and media.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien