"Decide, Do, Change"
Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mars 2016
The project was developed in order to address gender based violence phenomenon, widely spread in Europe and Caucasus counties. It was created taking into account the needs of participating countries, namely Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia and Czech Republic. The objectives of the project were:
- to improve the knowledge about gender, gender roles, make participants reflect upon their approach to gender;
- to share and develop methods and tools representatives of formal and non formal education can use with their target group;
- to promote good practices and actions taken against gender based violence;
- to encourage young people to be actors in prevention of gender bases violence;
- to develop and work on implementation of new methods, ideas, projects, actions to prevent gender based violence and promote human rights.
- to introduce Erasmus + projects as a way to empower young people, especially young women to develop their skills, knowledge;
- to create concrete action or workshop which participants can use with their target groups to promote gender equality as a tool to fight against gender based and domestic violence;
- to create the platform for the institutions working on human rights education, gender equality, gender based violence prevention and women’s rights to exchange experience, knowledge and best practices of gender based violence prevention ways.
The TC gathered 24 participants from 8 mentioned above EU and EECA countries and included non-formal education methods, in forms of presentations, workshops, Learning Sharing and Discussion panels, forum theater, flesh-mob etc. followed up by daily and final evaluation. Final result of the activity was performed locally and took form of a flesh-mob in Batumi, which aimed at raising awareness on gender based violence in Georgia. The activity was prepared with little help of the facilitators and with huge engagement of participants. In addition, there has been Erasmus + programme introduced and few draft projects created, as well as a number of probable partnerships established. Last but not least, the project was inspired by the manual "Gender Matters" which was published by Council of Europe in 2007. The project met the general objectives of the manual as well.
The project included two mobilities, one was carried out in Kobuleti, Georgia and second, the seminar in Utrecht, Netherlands; During the first meeting in Georgia, participants improved their knowledge about gender based violence, explored new non-formal methods to work on the topic and prepare one day workshop or action to develop in their home country; On the second meeting in Netherlands, participants gathered to share their experience from their home activities, as well as work on future cooperation and improve their skills as a youth workers, who are willing to continue working on gender based violence topic with their target group;
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien