Dance and sing with me for social inclusion !
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 janv. 2016
The project "Dance and sing with me for social inclusion!" held in Craiova and promoted throughout the performance of its active participation of young people from four communities, Italy, Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania.
Its main goal was the involvement of 36 young talented but underprivileged young people belonging to minority groups, young people with mild disabilities or having an unfavorable economic situation, the actions of artistic expression, dance music, photography to better integrate them in social life and their awareness of the culture and traditions of each participating country.
The specific objectives of the project were directly related to project activities, and can be described as follows:
-development solidarity and promoting tolerance among young people through activities that encourage young people's creativity, artistic expression and active involvement;
- developing intercultural communication skills for young participants;
- Information, socialization, expression in order to better integration in social life; especially the young and talented participants coming from disadvantaged backgrounds;
- exchange of experience and best practices on creative activities that promote inclusion and integration of disadvantaged youth between countries participating in the project ';
- harnessing skills and competences of young talent in terms of artistic potential exchange participants
- contribute to the physical and personal development of young people by promoting civic behavior in the community.
- encouraging that natural activators of the dance for a harmonious development of physical and psychiatric disorders.
- activities carried out within the sphere of exchange of youth come from non-formal education and were as follows:
- forum theater workshops, music, dance, themed, energy, role plays, presentations etc.
- choreography and dance workshops; workshops vocals; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eurovision-Song-Contest-2015-Craiova/803566693055530
-expo drawings, the theme is tolerance and active citizenship;
intercultural evenings and socializing;
The whole project results were presented at a press conference. where they were invited to participate are representatives from the local community, teachers, classmates of the young participants in the project.
On this occasion, the youth had offered those present and brochures that included pictures taken, accompanied by their impressions and thoughts
The project addressed the need for full personal development and physical participants in the proposed activities also increased the level of active citizenship among participants, they became members of a group, able to overcome social and cultural differences. Also, by creating a joint working group, the project has promoted solidarity, diversity in any form, active participation and mutual respect; to encourage mutual understanding between young people in different countries to promote intercultural dialogue, linguistic and ethnic diversity among young people in four countries and specific methods they have acquired through formal education, artistic and civic skills and attitudes.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien