Да готвим вкусно по френски
Date du début: 14 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 13 sept. 2017
The project provides training through work experience in a host institution in Amiens, France- to 20 students from X, XI and XII grade, age 16 - 18, in initial vocational training for the "Hotel, restaurant and catering" industry, profession "Restauranteur", specialty "Production and service in catering and entertainment industries" in the period from 20.06 - 07.08.2016 for the first flow and 11.07 - 29.07.2016 for the second flow.
This internship will increase students’ professional qualifications and expand their theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of gastronomy. These skills and knowledge will be subsequently applied in the real context of the tourism industry.
Trends in the tourism and service industries are constantly changing, and our school aims to adequately address the needs of the labor market. We strive to give our students a competitive advantage, therefore we need to use a benchmark strategy, to constantly update our knowledge, to keep up with the developments in the field and to adapt to change. Gastronomy is a dynamic field, which necessitates the knowledge of both classic and new technologies. An internship in a kitchen, where leading professionals work, will demonstrate the attractiveness of cooking and will also reveal the intricacies of the French cuisine to our students.
Students will gain practical experience in new cooking technologies; will develop the needed skills for preparing food for big events; will practice French and English in real- life situations; will increase their professional motivation; will apply their entrepreneurial skills in a competitive environment.
The project meets the strategic objective of Europe 2020 to increase access to quality education and training.
Our main objectives are:
• acquisition of competences in the field of catering that will help students’ personal development and employability at the European labor market and beyond,
• improvement of students’ French and English language skills;
• increased understanding and awareness of other cultures and countries, through international contacts.
• development of a sense of European citizenship and identity;
• increased school capabilities, attractiveness and international profile, through the provision of activities and programs that meet the needs of people in and outside of Europe;
• recognition of the competencies acquired through the internships abroad;
The main activities of the project are:
• organization and planning,
• selection of participants,
• language, professional and logistical preparation;
• conducting the mobility in France,
• dissemination and evaluation of results.
• acquired competences in the field of catering and cooking;
• personal development and employability at the European labor market and beyond;
• advanced communication skills in French and English;
• increased understanding of other cultures and countries, through international contacts, a sense of European citizenship and identity;
• increased capacity, attractiveness and international profile of the school provided through activities and programs that meet the needs of people in and outside Europe;
• accreditation of the competencies acquired through the internships abroad.
• the carrying out of 20 mobilities;
• the increased motivation and the personal growth of the participants in a new multilingual, multicultural environment;
• the cooperation between the project partners;
• the increased prestige of our school;
• the improved learning process, the integration of the acquired innovative practices into the the professional subjects, and the improved adaptability to the European standards of quality of education;
• the developed workforce through participation in European initiatives in education, youth and employment,
• the competitive young people active in the multicultural society;
• the familiarization with the innovative and advanced technologies;
• the created equal opportunities in education and the labor market;
• the improved quality and increased volume of mobilities throughout Europe of people involved in initial vocational training;
• the development and exchange of innovative practices in vocational education and training
Long-term benefits include attracting more young people to participate in programs and projects; improving the image of the school; increasing the attractiveness of vocational education in Bulgaria and in Europe, increasing confidence in the EU's values and perspectives.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien