Culture and language diversity in Hungary
Date du début: 24 août 2015,
Date de fin: 23 sept. 2016
The Alliance Française’s overall project is to promote access to culture. The working environment of the volunteer will be of collaborative type. As a non-profit organization, we have developed strong relationship at an interpersonal level with all our members and the volunteer will be a full member of this process. On the one hand, the organization is professionalized in all matters involving classes and students, as well as for the preparation of big cultural events. On the other hand, the Alliance Française remains as close to its members as possible, and therefore keeps space for individual initiatives of its members, as the best way to promote initiatives. The volunteer will play an active role in both aspects, supporting the administration in its work and being available for implementation of individual initiatives – including his/her own.
Depending on his/her will and motivation, the volunteer will take part in different type of activities:
- programming communication and creating supports
- helping to prepare our main cultural event, the “Mois de la Francophonie”, a one-month long event to celebrate French language and the culture of french-speaking countries
- maintening and improving the self-learning space
- participating in “Les après-midi des enfants”, an educative event organized once a month for children who learn French
- organizing activities at the Alliance Française for its members (quizz, board games…)
- touring local primary schools
- proposing and organizing workshops (schools, high-school, university)
- organizing and leading the organization’s French summer camp for children
- preparing and organizing the monthly film club
- welcoming members and students…
The Alliance Française is looking for a motivated young person willing to discover another country, its lifestyle and habits, its people and way of thinking. Being in the European Union, the volunteer is expected to show tolerance and curiosity towards differences.
The volunteer will be part of the local Erasmus community, will share a flat with local students, he/she will be a local event’s organizer working with the different cultural structures, and a member of the AF working team. Thus, he/she will be in contact with a wide range of people at local level.
Those learnings and the process of acquiring them will be registered in the Youthpass which the volunteer will receive at the end of his EVS in order to foster his or her acquired competences. The Youthpass will be progressively worked on, as the service goes.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien