Cultura, instruire, performanta intr-un parteneriat european activ: profesor informat-elev motivat
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
TITLE: CULTURE, TRAINING, PROFICIENCY IN AN ACTIVE EUROPEAN PARTNERSHIP: FULLY FLEDGED TEACHER – MOTIVATED STUDENT
1. The need to modernize the education process through methods and techniques adapted to the demands of today's students in order to reduce school absenteeism
2. The need of specialized staff in developing partnerships and international projects in order to correlate school educational programmes with the European reality;
3. Teachers and students’ need to improve their language and digital skills in order to develop the European character of the school through direct communication without barriers.
4. The need of the high school to provide competent graduates who will meet the requirements of the labour market in the European Union
5. The need to integrate the students in working teams which use modern technologies in technical areas (mechanical, electromechanical, environmental protection) through practical training at economic agents in the European Union
THE AIM OF THE PROJECT is to ensure access to quality education centered on European values for the students of our high school, through the continuous improvement of the staff in Mobility Erasmus+.
Given the institution’s European plan of development, this project aims the first four identified needs.
Objectives of the project:
O.1 The European certification of the skills acquired by three teachers, which will help them initiate, implement and evaluate European partnerships and projects in Erasmus Mobility + up to September 2017;
O2.The European certification of the skills acquired by eight teachers on modern teaching methods and the use of digital instruments in the educational process in Erasmus Mobility + up to September 2017
O3. The participation of four teachers at Erasmus + training courses with the main topic: the intercultural communication at European level, up to September 2017 .
O4.The enhancement of the curricular planning by implementing at least two optional courses developed by the participants in the mobility, up to September 2017.
Description of the main activities:
1. Confirmation that the project has been approved by the National Agency to the training providers and the participants’ registration at the selected courses within the eligible period of time – July 2015 – project manager
2. Accomplishment of the project’s presentation materials – the teacher responsible for the dissemination and popularization of the project - September 2015;
3. Concluding of local partnerships with the County Library, Teacher Training, the History Museum and the County School Inspectorate; September 2015 – the teacher responsible for the preparing of participation in courses;
4. Pedagogical, cultural and linguistic preparation for the training activities – September 2015 - November 2016 – the teacher responsible for the preparing of participation in courses;
5. Monitoring and dissemination of the project’s activities- October 2015-September 2017 – the teacher responsible for monitoring the evolution of the activities;
6. Specific reports towards the National Agency – October 2015 – project manager
Results of the project:
- 15 teachers with European certificates;- 15 portfolios of presentation and implementation of the training activities;
- a brochure of the project;- a guide in electronic format in which the following are to be presented: modern teaching methods, digital instruments, means of intercultural communication and examples of good practice at European level;
-two school curriculums;- a Faceboook page of the project; -articles in different newspapers;- monitoring reports of the training activities and their implementation;- the final report of the project.
Impact of the project:
- the development of the competitiveness and of the necessary skills for the project writing by applying in Erasmus+;
- the increase of the institutional capacity , the extension of the partnerships and the growth of our high school’s prestige in the community both on regional and European level;
- the improvement of the local educational system through the transfer of good practice examples identified within the project, to the partner schools;
- the innovative transformation in the quality of the education through the optimal use of the project results, with a constant search to diversify the functions of the school, which thus becomes a resource center for teachers, students, parents and the local community;- the use of ICT instruments which enhance the students’ personal and professional development at the European level;
- the use of modern teaching methods, of formal and non-formal communication in order to reduce absenteeism and improve t- the formation and development of the students’ civic mindedness towards the European values by encouraging tolerance and intercultural dialog;- the development of a U.E educational network through contacts, projects, groups discussions in order to increase the European dimension of our institution;
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien