Creative Business Crossing Borders I
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
This consortium is build upon three independent and specialised vocational institutes of which each has a long history in training in creativity, design and craftmanship. Our institutes are small in size but high in quality.
In this project we work together with companies and institutes abroad. Students and/or staff will go abroad for a work placement, training or exchange to meet their personal goals.
By this project we plan to extend the internationalisation objectives of students as well as teachers/staff.
Using the Erasmus+ funding we again bring the opportunity to more people in our organization to experience the benefits of training themselves to be a global citizen.
- Students and staff to become more international competent
- To improve language skills of both students and staff
- Students to be more suitable for the European labour market
- Students to connect more easily to higher VET studies
- Stimulate international cooperation in the field of work (regional, international)
- Stimulate innovation and quality improvement in the field of work and between VET institutes
We try to accomplish a uniform workflow within the consortium regarding preparation, standards, forms, validation, etc.
When possible, we want to experiment with ECVET.
Impact, dissiminatie, evaluatie
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien