CONSTRUYENDO DESDE LA DIVERSIDAD/ BUILDING ON DIVE..
CONSTRUYENDO DESDE LA DIVERSIDAD/ BUILDING ON DIVERSITY
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2016
The project is going to be mainly developed at the leisure and entertainment Club Los Tigres, in Saragossa (Spain), which works with adults suffering from intellectual disability and relies on strong volunteering participation.
In this project there will be two volunteers involved, Denis (Ucranian) and Tímea (Hungarian).
The goals of this project are the following:
- To improve the quality of the service to the groups which the involved organizations work with.
- To encourage the volunteers' excitement and participation through the maintenance and reinforcement of a good work atmosphere.
- To manage the European Volunteering be an enriching experience where the volunteers can both learning and teaching and which be useful for their personal and professional life.
- To share our work with other international organizations with the aim of learning and improving our work with the different groups.
- To favor better provision of services of the involved organizations, thanks to the social and cultural existing diversity.
The volunteers will participate on all the general activities carried out at both Leisure Club Los Tigres and Leisure Service Sonsoles, which consist of three main blocks of social and educational intervention:
- Workshops at the weekdays (cookery, body expression, dances, sevillanas –andalusian folkloric dance-, arts and crafts, audiovisual communication, information technologies, radio, laughter therapy, social skills, taichi, yoga, unlimited theater, sports…).
- Activities on Saturdays (theatre, arts and crafts, sports, parties, festivals, outings -circus, concerts, performances-…).
- Trips outside the club (one day trips and camping of several days duration).
Further than carry out the activities, the volunteers will also participate on all our previous planning and our later assessment, working along with the team in all the process.
The methodology is based on the communication, the participation, the good atmosphere, the affectivity and welcome and the continuous assessment. The organization has a solid and dynamic structure that allows the volunteer be an agent of social change.
All the above is carried out with the support and supervision of the professionals who coordinate and arrange the performance of the Club Los Tigres.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien