Competente tehnice pentru viitoarele locuri de mun..
Competente tehnice pentru viitoarele locuri de munca
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2016
The project “Technical competences for the future jobs” number 2015-1-RO01-KA102-014645 was implemented by the Colegiul Tehnic de Marina “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” Constanta with the financial support from the European Commission within Erasmus+ Programme, KA1, VET Mobility.
The overall objective answered to the need to improve and diversify the professional training that our school offers in electrical installations maintenance and electronic circuits in order to increase employment rates and professional mobility.
The partners who have supported us are two institutions from Spain working in the field of education: Instituto de Educación Secundaria Secundaria Politechnico Hermenegildo Lanz and M.E.P. Europrojects Granada.
The specific objectives have met the identified needs and they were achieved by implementing the project activities and obtaining the results. The achieved specific objectives are 100% as detailed in the project:
1. Development of professional skills and abilities of future maintenance technicians for electrical and electronic circuits through internships in Europe, in concordance with the requirements of employers, in order to facilitate employability and professional integration;
2. Promoting personal development, development of key competencies (language, intercultural and social), in order to participate in geographic and occupational mobility and promoting the values and behavior that will facilitate the adaptation of the students to the labor market needs;
3. Development of an ECVET partnership to support geographical and occupational mobility and to promote the quality of education and training and to increase employability.
The group of participants, formed by 24 students from the Colegiul Tehnic de Marina "Al. I. Cuza" in their initial professional training, has completed the practical training/apprenticeship at Instituto de Educacion Secundaria Politecnico Hermenegildo Lanz, Granada, Spain in two flows, as follows:
- first flow, 12 students of class XII, qualification Technician in electrical installations level 4, 60 hours training between 22.02-04.03.2016 for the modules MVIII - Maintenance of installations and equipment and MVI - Planned maintenance (partially);
- second flow 2, 12 students of class XI, qualification Electromechanical Technician level 4, 90 hours training between 09.05-27.05.2016 for the modules MIX - Electronic circuits and MVII - Health and safety (partially)
The project activities have been: contracting, launch, selection, first flow preparation, first flow mobility, first flow validation and recognition, second flow preparation, second flow mobility, second flow validation and recognition, communication and collaboration with the partners, dissemination of the project results, monitoring and evaluation of the project, reporting.
The trainees in flow 1 have performed activities about developing the maintenance plan, maintaining and repairing electrical apparatus, machines and transformers.
The trainees in flow 2 have performed activities about workplace risk avoidance, selecting electronic circuits, measuring parameters of electronic circuits, implementation of electrical circuits from given diagrams, virtually connecting equipment.
The participants proved their interest and involvement, gained professional competencies and improved their English communication and intercultural competencies.
The learning results have been evaluated and attested through the Europass mobility document by the receiving organization and validated and acknowledged at home as an integral part of the instruction/development/training process.
As a consequence of the completed activities, all the expected results have been achieved: 24 students from CTMarine with professional and personal skills, developed in a European context; 1MoU, 24 LA; 1 project website; 1 Best Practice Guide on topics covered in the training period; 1 Article: Project Results and Impact; 1 Project in call 2017 (estimated);
The impact on the participants and on the institution is:
- improving learning results, 3.5% higher than in the previous academic year;
- increasing the number of participants that understand their career options by 15%;
- including every participant in class XII in a form of activity (university or employment) is a premise for increasing the employment rate at over 50% in the first two years after graduating high school.
- estimated curriculum development following the use in school of the published practice guide.
Long term benefits: European recognition of the participants as true European citizens.
There have been contractual changes approved by the NA: the project duration was modified from 2 years to 1 year requested on 26.08.2015 and the transnational partnership without changing the country of internship requested on 02.04.2016 for flow1 and on 12.04.2016 for flow2.
In conclusion, the results reveals that project objectives were achieved in full.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien