Communication for Change
Date du début: 3 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 3 déc. 2015
From 12th until 19th September 2015, in “the city of Peace and Justice" The Hague, 25 young people from Croatia, Italy, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Slovakia, Ukraine, The Netherlands and Armenia will come together to participate in a mobility of youth workers project hosted by Global Human Rights Defence (GHRD). The 6 day project called "Communication for Change" aims to share best practices on communication strategies for NGOs and particularly for youth organisations. Youth leaders, activities and workers who will join the training and networking programme will learn about cross cutting principles such as being active citizen, social media, online fundraising, online campaigns and marketing to empower disadvantaged young people and provide sustainability for their organisation.
The objectives of the programme are:
- To develop a strong communications strategy for youth workers and their organisations
- To explore possible future partnerships to organise projects under Erasmus+ umbrella
- To develop a training and networking project under Erasmus+ umbrella
- To improve the capacity of youth workers in social media, fundraising, campaigns and marketing
- To share knowledge about civil society’s communication strategies (how to plan, organise online campaigns and other initiatives and how to involve young people)
- To learn about concept and practices of democratic youth participation
- To gain intercultural communication skills
The project will use the following methods of non-formal learning: group discussions, workshops study visits, debates, case studies and presentations.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien