Communication for All
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Most of our pupils have special needs and have limited opportunities to engage in international experiences. Many of our young people have socio-economic challenges and cultural diversity. By participating in an Erasmus project they will learn to cooperate with people in their own communities and those of our European partners. It will provide pupils opportunities to learn about different cultures, history, appreciate their own and partner countries and in doing so form friendships.
All our pupils have a range of special needs, including Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Impairments, Physical Disabilities, Communication disorders, Learning Difficulties, additional medical needs, Behaviour and Emotional Difficulties. They all require a high level of support to access the curricula and develop their independent skills for life, learning and work. All our pupils learn best through real and practical experiences and activities. Our project will focus on Communication and effective teaching and learning methods and effective use of resources. Our main aim is to improve our pupil’s communication therefore independence.
Through this experience we would like to develop the following:
• Inclusion and social integration.
• Augmentative alternative communication resources.
• Life, learning and work skills.
• Positive attitudes to collaboration.
• National and European citizenship.
The staff teams involved in this European collaboration would:
• Involve parents and the local community through partnership working.
• Improve communication of pupils.
• develop European citizenship throughout their schools.
• Develop International Education.
• Improve ICT skills through the eTwinning platform.
• Develop and share special educational methods, resources, systems and pedagogy.
• Be more flexible to improve inclusive practices.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien