Colours of Culture
Date du début: 23 juin 2014,
Date de fin: 22 juin 2016
The EVS project "Colours of Culture" is a mobility measure for one volunteer coming from Wales. Caitlin - the volunteer had been having many difficulties to integrate the labour market in her onw country and we believe that like it happened in the past with former EVS volunteers this opportunity might lead to employment.
This is the ultimate objective of this project but it encloses further objectives, which are:
1) Involve the volunteer in activities under the theme ´Art & Culture´ through her inclusion in GEB projects at both National and International level.
2) To accompany at local level, in cooperation with GEB partner organisations, cultural, social and network projects (e.g. Berlin für Blinde in cooperation by Förderband e.V.).
3) To participate actively in GEB projects for raising the employability of young people, and to help with the organisation of the integrative youth exchange for young people with and without disabilities. These activities contribute deeply to increasing the European awareness of young people.
We aim to reach these objectives thru activities like:
1) learning about the German education system
1.1.) learning about the Erasmus + and Life Long Learning programmes.
2) planning, preparation and organisation of pre-departure seminars
2.1) planning, preparation and organisation of “Europassverleihung” or "Youthpassverleihung"
3) active participation in the weekly evaluation meetings and writing a report on her “first impressions of EVS and Berlin” for the websites of SO and HO.
4) Social media - updating Facebook
5) working within youth exchanges
This hopefully will lead to:
1) raise the awareness of young people and unemployed young people about the European citizenship and enhance their active participation in the European society.
2) increase the number of multiplicators of the core values of the EU which are set out at the Treaty of Lisbon "Human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and the respect for human rights.
3) to increase the visibility of the Erasmus + project- focus on KA1.
4) to offer the volunteer an opportunity to develop as an individual, as a citizen and as a professional.
5) for GEB to gain new partners in Western Europe, with whom we can develop new projects ideas.
6) local dissemination of the activities of Everything is Possible CIC. The volunteer will work with the SO in the Open Day activities and motivate other young people to take the leap, just like she did.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien