Date du début: 3 août 2015,
Date de fin: 2 mai 2016
Concordia Ile-de-France proposes different kind of voluntary service - with international volunteer workcamps and long-term voluntary hosting as main activities - in order to promote intercultural exchanges and active citizenship.
The volunteers will be hosted from november the 15th 2015 to december the 15th in Paris.
The project aims to enable 10 EVS volunteers, along with 18 other international volunteers, to create links between young francilienne civil society and COP21. Many young people do not move, many are not interested ... so volunteers will explain this event and what it means to bring the debate with young people. They will create links with international debate, theater forum, artistic mediation, thought as facilitators tools to generate interest for such an event.
This project aims to :
- promote european citizenship on Ile-de-France area;
- improve the open-mindess of the local youth on international mobility;
- strengthen European and intercultural dimension of youth activities in the area;
- educate to the environment respect and to struggle against global warming;
- raise climate consciousness;
- permit to the volunteers to discover France et its culture, to develop know-how, skills and to learn a lot about themselves.
For all the stakeholders, we hope that this project will be a great intercultural experience, and an opportunity to tackle the European Identity, making it more real. We hope that this project will allow all of us to develop a mutual understanding between cultures and we hope that it will participate to enhance transnational links and mobility of persons.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien